Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by ItzJeBoyStijn, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Hi DRC,

It's almost Christmas, so the end of the year!

Happy-Santa.jpg

I want to thank several people for their help and happiness they gave me this awesome year!

So let's start:
    - @spooky321 : You actually know why :blush: Last year we've worked and we've done very very much things together. Mostly on Survival, but als PvP and sometimes SkyBlock! You feel as a real friend, actually you are one! Thanks for this! I wish you the best next year and good luck with school!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- @PeanutPlatter : Wow, just wow... How much fun you gave everyone this year! Sadly you stopped, but I'll never forget you!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- @MrMoustaches/Stijn :Well, you know at the beginning of the building team project, I didn't feel really motivated because of some reasons (You know them). You helped me out, and I want to thank you specially for that!
    For you too, a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- Ofcourse @JelleDRC : Thanks for this year DRC! I think this year was really busy, but you made a way out! I wondered how much DRC was changed this year, many many suggestions were accepted and that all made DRC even better! Good luck with DRC coming year, keep up the good work and up to the 4 years!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Jelle! :)

- The whole staff team: Thanks for all your help! I wish you good luck this year, and keep up the good work! Don't forget to have fun ;p
    Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

- The rest of DRC! Thank you for this wonderful year! I really enjoyed it! You are all part of this awesome community and all help to make it even better! Thank you guys!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas Afbeelding.jpg

My resolutions for coming year:
    Don't argue, help other people and help DRC! I think I probably will become less active this year, but I won't stop! Again, I really enjoyed this year and keep up the good work!

Byebye everyone, enjoy all the food you probably get! Don't eat too much. And take care of that you don't lose any fingers or so with setting of fireworks ;p

Vuuwerk afbeelding.jpg

Kind regards, Holy!

PS. If I forgot you, reply and I'll probably add you to the list ;p

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

For saying that you buy the xpfarm and won't do it? xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

xD may i interrupt man :3 what kind xp farm is it :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. TheGreenNinja55 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Merry Christmas Holycrafter_360 and to all the players and the staff DRC!!!! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

This text is huge :O
    @Holycrafter_360 thank you as Well for this amazing year :) always Nice guy to talk to on pvp :p we always have a chat don't we ;) have a Nice christmas and a happy new year ;) see you in DRC m8 :)

6. milkacow Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Merry Christmas!

7. AQMA Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Thanks! were fun times indeed ^^.
    You were a good buy, here take some art: http://bit.ly/1J6f4pl, Happy holidays!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. spooky321 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I find it also very nice to work with you together :). Last months i'm quite inactive. I hope i can play soon more minecraft (with you ;) ). You are also a friend for me :D.

I wish everyone a great 2016 and good luck with all what you are going to do. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year :).

-Spooky321 / Remco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.