Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Guiirito, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

Lately I'm looking for some server player to upgrade my rank. Ai asked for a player (MrStarby85) if he could do it, then he invented an excuse then I gave you an answer. the conversation was pretty much like this:

Me -> MrStarby85: Hey, you can upgrade my rank? im pay 240k
    MrStarby85 ---> Me: Not because it is against the rules
    Me -> MrStarby85: In fact it is not against the rules, if not quizer of this is to just say "no"
    END

I think he was angry response that I gave him and made ticket me with the excuse of "spam".
    Then came the test-mod UnDead_Assassin and made me a "Warnig" for I have done "spam" in a player. Then I will not pass such a thing without reason, there I did a ticket telling him that he had given me "Warning" for no reason and asked for him to be "visible on the server" for me to explain the situation, he said simply ... "No". I will not pass it.

If you want to check if this was the real conversation between me and MrStarby85 can check the server logs between 16: 20 ~ 16: 40 (UTC-03: 00) Brasilia. you will know know that this was really the conversation.

He gave me "Warning" only by the player that. So if I talk to any player in the DRC are doing something wrong without any proof he will be banned or receive "warning"? I can not think differently

I have no prints, because when I strip them was already too late, I only prints the tickets I did.

MY NICK NAME: Jodiie_
    --- This message was merged, Apr 30, 2016 ---
    @Xcnix

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Hello there,
    The ticket was created by MrStabby85 and it stated that you are spamming him with rank upgrades for the past few days now.
    This is why I gave you a warning.
    The fact that you spam tickets to message me counts for spam to. If I can not come visible on the time that you want, it is not my problem.

"He gave me "Warning" only by the player that. So if I talk to any player in the DRC are doing something wrong without any proof he will be banned or receive "warning"? I can not think differently"
    I won't ban someone as easly for spamming, most of the time it is just a warning.

3. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

I do not remember asking it to this player before

4. MrStabby85 Newbie DRC Player

this is true.... spamming me for a few days, asking me to upgrade there player rank with real money in exchange for 240k ingame money.....

they have also spammed a friend of mine , ingame name ( Bitesyouhard )

5. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

@Reynout123 PLease close :)
    @Guiirito next time, dont complaint if you don't have good proof :D
    ^^My proof right there^^

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well buying a rank with ingame money isn't forbidden. Like there are topic enough asking for those kind of deals. Spamming is indeed warnable. (New word :P ).
    And it was just a warning. Not a ban or so. So be happy it was just a warning.
    He did a good job, and if you think you can do better or know better then a trained test-mod? solicitate here.
    This being said. If Undead_Assassin wants to show some proof he can always send me and I will post it here.

Topic closed.

Greetings Reynout123 and have a nice day!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.