Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Anesitas, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hello players,

Even though we have the Event-team and the Building-team, doesn't mean that you, the regular players shouldn't be able to redeem yourself!

Redeem myself?
    Ay, redeem yourself. If you believe that you are a good builder and deserve to be part of the building team, this is your chance to show off. Like wise, if you are part of the building team, this is your chance to show why you have deserved that place.
    Don't feel like any of those two apply to you, just like building? Also fine!

Anesitas Corp. is here with the first Contest in a series of Contests. Please note that these are not part of the DRC-contests so any questions towards other staffmembers may result in lots of questionmarks and laughter :)

What do I need to do?
    - Build the best build you could possibly build

What can I win?
    - I gotta say, this depends on the number of participants. Those of you that are familiar with my old contests should know that I am no scammer though.
    If there are a lot of players participating, prices may be higher than what I say now. But lets say 5 people participate, that would result in the winner receiving a nice cash reward. Rewards will increase when there are more people participating ofcourse.

The task:
    - Think Survivalgames, you walk around on the map and there it is: Your build! Surrounded by a mountainy area with a village in the far west.
    When talking about size, even though they always say size doesn't matter, think realisitic. I don't need to see chickens that are 50x50
    Please note that the design needs to be your own, copy paste from the Internet will not be reviewed

The time limit:
    - You'll have until Sunday 17th of april 20:00 CET. After that time period, topic will be closed and the judges will start reviewing. Judging should take no more than 3 days probably.

How do I join:
    - If interested in joining, just fill in this list. If you fill it but you run out of time and choose not to participate in the end, that is no issue. Its just to see how much people are interested in contests.

Ingame name:
    Been a DRC player since:
    Why I'm going to win:
    What I hope to be the price in the future:

If this concept is received well, the next contest will be a agility tournament or something with pvp.

Disclaimer: If your build is fitting the style, Anesitas Corp. might implement your build in the official Anesitas survivalgames map. Copyright does not apply

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Been a DRC player since: about mid 2013
    Why I'm going to win: look at my rank bruh
    What I hope to be the price in the future: 5$ in the online shop

3. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Doeneraffe
    Summer 2014
    You can choose a rank/rankup

And where should i build?

4. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Been a DRC player since: March 2015
    Why I'm going to win: Because I am a good builder and cant be able to donate for any rank... so i will be trying my VERY HARDEST to win..
    What I hope to be the price in the future: Any rank in survival is good for me.. just hope it has fly or more homes

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You are allowed to build in singleplayer and upload the map later, or do it on our creative server. Whatever suits you

6. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Can we join a 'new' Build-Team because i like to show off. A Building, pixelart? Can i aslo take my plot where i got my Builder rank from but i'll update my plot then cuz it's not finished... Yet.

Joined since, few months after DRC started.

Why should i win? Like the buildingteam already knows i like speed, progress and i just like building as main reason. AND we don't get any rewards from the buildteam! :(

My Head or Survival money! <3

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

i am going to have to say no to your request. It would give you a somewhat false start.
    As for the build, yes, if your pixelart matches the required desc

8. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Ingame name: Zathial AKA Z man :)
    Been a DRC player since: 2013 OCTOBER
    Why I'm going to win: Bc i will prove and waht not :)
    What I hope to be the price in the future: GOING BK TO 1.7!!!!!! no kidding idc about prizes i just want a reason to be bk on drc since the pvp is gone in 1.9 i doubt ill be on, on facs and or PVP so yep that is why i am doing this.

AH YEs um how will they review what we built?? like send a download link to the world or something like i do not understand cause i mean Pictures are not the best way to see a build or something .

9. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

With a picture u can't jusdge a build, a build is 3D and the picture cannot give all sides in one, the best u can do is create a short video to seve them time or say where u build it at the server with coördinates. Thats the best i can give u. :)

10. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Are u still going to continue ? U don't have so many participants. :/

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yes, I will still continue. People can still join, they would just have less time to build I guess.

Price for nr 3 has been set on 5 times the votereward in a server of choice

12. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Ingame name: FuturexPlayz
    Been a DRC player since: 2012
    Why I'm going to win: I don't think so ... I just want to try my best :smile:
    What I hope to be the price in the future: nothing
    --- This message was merged, Apr 10, 2016 ---
    @Anesitas
    is this need to build in server or in single play world ?

13. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

actually..
    now i dont wanna participate xD

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Would you mind telling us why?

@FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP both are fine, as long as you can prove that you designed it yourself ofcourse.

15. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I might participate if i finish in time..

16. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

yea same i was making it on my server cause i have World edit then my server crashed and it corrupted so i am outs XD lol rip.

17. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

can i be a judge? :)

18. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Ok ! i have some buildings in /survival ( in the server ) there i can prove ;p

19. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

you cant use buildings that you have already build

20. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

but I'm banned now , I cant build !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.