Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Lamia, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamia Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: Brunette
    What are you accused of: Your Country Banned From This Server.
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: IDK, i just enter and see "Your Country Banned From This Server", can someone check whats sup? my country is israel btw.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Are you sure you're joining the correct IP address? I'd be very, very astonished if this is really on DRC.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Lamia Newbie DRC Player

yah like normally o-o, can you check this? do something like /unaban israel, or my name? or idk,
    --- This message was merged, May 8, 2016 ---
    i had program "hotspot shield" i exited it maybe it made ip problems, and it says now "avoiding country ban" wth is that.
    so did you find out?

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You are banned for flyhacks, its has nothing to do with any countrybans.
    you were banned by @BugMaker123

5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yeah. I remember your beautiful flyhacks. So there isn't much to say I think.
    Or are you gonna come up with a nice story about your brother was playing on your account just at the moment I banned you?

Greetings Reynout123

6. Lamia Newbie DRC Player

nope i dont say anything about it, atleast i dont use hacks i have xray for light because my eyes i cant really see in that dim light, but then i saw everyone flies and i pressed double space and i saw i fly like others, seems like everyone had those xray, anyways so and then i tried a few because they killed me with those hacks so i tried to revenge them, idk why even that flyhack works, it didnt work before, u have to fix it, im not the only one who flies,i play everyone flies like a bird, also i didnt say ANYTHING about my xray, i said why it says country ban? and fix it, and i agree my ban of 2 weeks for trying flyhack for 2 SECONDS, eventho its unfair because i only tried to revenge hackers whos 24/7. im not a non life gamer whos 24/7 on a pc, i play sometimes, and i ALWAYS play fair :), i have friends from my country who play aswell, i say why it says "country ban" ?
    Btw reynout123, i wanted to say that youre a great staff member for BANNING me for 2 WEEKS becasue i used flyhack inside of xray for 2 SECONDS, without even banning other MILLION HACKERS WHO KILL ME EVERY SECOND.

Greetings Lamia (even changed username into Lamia from Brunette to revenge hackers and exit and then enter with my normal name without flyhack on)
    like i said some screenshot of hackers who kill me always inside the game, :)
    id like to send u (aka punch u in the face with) screenshots of country ban error on my screen but now it doesnt show it anymore SOMEHOW....
    hey but it said country ban but it doesnt say anymore idk why :/ SOMEHOW... maybe SOMEONE changed it ACCIDENTALLY TO PROVE ME WRONG, but anyway, if ure so noticing flyhackers so heres some if u wanto ban, the REALY 24/7 HACKERS AND NOT 2 SECOND TRY HACKERS.

deathhole or whatever hes name and another one here had flyhacks, i ask u to ban them for PERM for using HACKS 24/7, ty.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  7. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok. This is crazy.
    So you are saying you used xray for lights? Imo xray is even worse for lighting. But beside that:
    Double tap for fly for 2 seconds? And then you revenged them by using fly? Revenge last a bit longer then 2 seconds don't ya think? ;)
    I will close this topic because you approved you were using hacks. And nobody changed your ban message. This ban message has been there since the moment you were banned.
    Have fun.
    See you in 2 weeks
    Greetings Reynout123
    P.S You are the "best" hacker. Kuch Kuch. Hope you can read this because yeah your eyes..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.