Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Qix, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

I am banned at the DRC Normal Server, Ok.

But can i join the teamspeak server while i'm banned on the normal server?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@staff

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'm not completely sure about that, but I guess you can join the server's TeamSpeak channel.
    If I am not mistaken, the IP is ts.drc.ms. ​

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

The server, teamspeak and forum all have their own ban list.
    You can get a ban on one of them, but you're still able to login on the rest.

However, depending on your actions and the staff's decisions, a ban on one place may also result in a ban on the server.
    The forum should always be available to everyone, so that you can make unban appeals, so make sure you know the forum rules and never get a permanent ban. If you got one on the forum, you can't make unban requests, which means you'll have to become a saint if you don't want to get banned permanently on the server ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Sure you can join teamspeak server. The ban I reduced has nothing the do with teamspeak so answer is: yes

Topic closed? Or do you have any other questions? Before opening more and more topics ?

5. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Don't be Rude Reynout please, If you said no i wasn't going to create other topics, same if you didn't answered i would wait for your response, I'm not JY850, we're all friends. Sure You Can Close This Topic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Can't see any rude sentence.
    Just asked if you had more questions before you have opened 4 to 5 topics. This can get you banned in some cases. So not rude. But yeah.

Topic closed.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.