Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by UnDead_Assassin, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    Hey guys,

Remember when you were a kid and on the last few days of school your class would play truth or dare?
    Well, I made a Minecraft Version.

How do I play?

You just comment down a saying a Dare to someone, this person has to do it and post a screenshot!
    When the person did the dare, he is allowed to post a dare for someone else! But you MUST proof it by sending a screenshot. Easy as that.
    P.S: I will also give 100$ survival money if I think you did a really Risky Dare. If it is VERY RISKY like destroying 5 diamond ores with a wooden picaxe (proof: send screenshots of the cords where the diamonds were.) you get 600$ survival money :)

-You are not allowed to dare things that are against the rules!
    -You can not post a dare if you have not completed the previous dare.
    -You can not dare someone to give you items/donate for you.
    -You can not dare someone to trow items away in lava or something that destorys it.

Oh yes and guys, don't dare things that will just make everyone reject that dare. Keep it fun and easy ;) (but not to easy)
    Ex: Go to the top of the nether with your best sword (this will auto-kill you and if someone doesn't know he might lose his stuff)

Let's start shall we, and may the best player win 600$ :)

To the next person who will comment, here is the dare:
    DARE: Enchant wooden tools (sword, picaxe, axe and shovel) with level 30 enchantments and give them to a newbie (beginner)
    SERVER: Survival
    Remember to post screenshots!
  2. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

May 20, 2015
    Close this one because the "owner" isn't able to come online (soon)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.