Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by danielmbarro, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielmbarro Woodcutter DRC Player

MODE:SURVIVAL

IN GAME NAME:SINON_LEAFA .......... DATE: MAY 10,2016

MESSAGE: Hi im sinon_leafa im just gonna say that their so many players making death trap in drc i know who their are and i know their play( WHY I KNOW?) IM RENTING COMPUTER IN COMPUTER SHOP. many players in that shop making many acc and death trap other poeple i try to say to them their ip will be ban and it will affect them buy they din't believe in me they continue and continue to play and death trap others and their so happy when making it please help me with this problem cause many players in drc if very affected i hope anyone can help me

sinon_leafa

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

We can help you, if you help us by telling us a nickname. Please, report people properly so we can punish them if they are indeed wrong.
    I am sure that every single deathtrapper is being properly punished. Create a ticket ingame in the correct location and with the correct nickname so we can check the traps, alright? Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.