Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by UltraVioletGamer, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltraVioletGamer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I deathtrapped a guy called Dieter, who was swearing with diseases at the staff team 1 year ago. Including me when I was still part of the staff team. Long time ago... The thing is, when people are disbehaving you won't forget their name that easy when you are a staff member. Or a staff veteran.

I was allready annoyed by the fact he was back on the server. But yeah the guy didn't do anything wrong.. untill 5 minutes later. He started calling people "Vaginal Retards", then he goes on talking much more garbage again like 1 year or something ago.

SO I deciced to pull a trap on him (He could still get his stuff anyway, in the rules it says its forbidden to steal someones stuff by deathtrap wich couldn't happen here and no.. there was no lava involved), because I was fully aware of this being the same guy like before. He was disrespecting the old staff members maybe someone remebers Dieter. And yeah I really enjoyed killing him. He was getting ip banned anyway. Would I do this to a normal player, no. Can I just do this, play my own rules? No. But still he had to be punished, for what he did, when I was a staff and this was the most fun way to do it before he was going to be banned anyway.. forever.

Attachments;

Rule 18 Do not make death-traps. (I did not make a deathtrap but a tphere close to gap)
    Killing people in survival by any means is forbidden (He killed himself). Do not TPA/TP people to places that are dangerous with the purpose to harvest their stuff. (Can't harvest his stuff there is a plugin for that.)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Ecnelis21 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Hello UltraVioletGamer,

I think you know very well the rules and how you are supposed to read them. And you did admit on teamspeak you did tp him on purpose with the idea he would kill himself. I also understand you knew the guy from long time before and you kinda did try to help because the swearing. Next time just leave the person alone and make a ticket. So because you did not leave the guy alone that just makes him say more bad stuff and the tp with the meaning of making him kill himself i decided the ban will be 6 more days.

3. UltraVioletGamer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

6 More days? But a single tp abuse is in the first place 1 to 3 days! :P It was a week plus a week wich makes it 14. GG And by the way I did not try to help, I gave him some of his own cookies thats what he deserved. He was a "dead" man anyways because his talking would get him banned permenantly.

Wich took kinda long so I made some fun in the time that was left. Why should you care about someone who uses bad mouth against staff, and after 1 year comes and starts another fire. I simply don't.

They mean nothing for this whole community, so getting me punished wouldn't make that better in any way. Except killing the fun. I stand up for the people humiliated by this 12 year old troll, gets banned when I "kill" him. I have never done something like this but this is definitly not the same as random rank abusers who wants to steal someones stuff. This is just havin fun m8.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ecnelis21 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

I mean 6 days left. Undesired tp is 1 to 3 days yes. What you did was more like the tphere abuse for killing people or Deathtrap. It was 14 days and now 6. With the help i mean what you told to Jelle and other. I could have ignore the fact i did see you do it but would that make me a good mod? I just try to be fair.

5. UltraVioletGamer Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Okay, I see now! Thanks for the shorten of my ban and yes you did good as a mod. Definitely. And yeah it wouldn't be fair if I wouldn't get punished.. even if this isn't the same but still.

I tought you where misunderstanding me or the other way around I can't tell but it doesn't matter anymore we are done discussing I think.

And good luck with test mod you did the right thing. Also banning him perm again where he belongs instead of me. :joycat:

6. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

#topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.