Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by timo12, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: DevyTheKiller
    *What are you accused of: I am banned on kitpvp by the anti cheat plugin for hacks.
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I don't have hacks i don't even know how to instal them, i just was hitting some one above me and i get banned. now i hear from a friend that is the anti cheat plugin.
    I make this unban apply with devythekiller because he is 8 years old and he is not good in english.
    I ask andie of i can make this unban apply for an other person, she said it can if i said he is 8 years old.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

That's killaura! ;D
    About DevyTheKiller being 8, I shall highlight that you are quite mistaken, because HE said he's 11 years old, and on his profile, you can see that he is 15. I don't know which one is correct, but I know that he created an unban appeal once and his english is pretty understandable. I don't talk to proxies, so if he wants an unban, ask him to post the unban himself.
    Have a great night.
    Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.