Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Val, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

I have to say that I have been banned from this server, but not becuase of hacking.
    I was banned because I scammed someone and decided to use another account.
    It has been a long time and I had come back to request if I can get unbanned.
    It is true people learned from their mistakes.
    I am asking to get unbanned because I understood what I did wrong and want a second chance.
    So, if you understand me, I ask to just get unbanned
    My username is TooGoodForU and i have erased the other accounts.

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You have been banned by @drdoct. He will be taking care of this topic.
    Please wait for him to respond here, no need to rush him. This usually only makes people want to respond even slower.

3. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Yes, you were banned for multi accounts. So you're aware using multiple accounts is against the rules correct? Explain a little more in detail why you decided to make another account. I researched this and want to hear from you what happened before I decide on what to do.

4. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

Yes I am aware using multi accounts is against the rules.
    The reason I decided to make another account is because I thought is seemed unfair for getting banned for scamming.
    I wanted to get to play again on the server again until the ban was over, but I got banned and I understood what I should've done.
    I should've just waited and accepted that what I had done wrong.
    I couldn't wait until the ban was over because the server was fun to play on.
    I understand the rules clearly beacuse I was trying to be a mod at first for this server.
    I will not cause any problems for this server and for people and waste their time anymore.
    Thank you for understanding me.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 2, 2015 ---
    I didn't know at first but then I read the rules
    When I got banned I thought only it meant the username.
    So I played on another account until my ban was over.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  5. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Ok but the scamming ban was like 2 months ago wasn't it? There was no current ban on toogoodforu was there?

6. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

YEs the scamming was 2 months ago.
    TooGoodForU has no current ban.

7. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

So why were you continuing to play with 3 players?

8. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

I was playing with another account at first but then it got banned because I tried avoiding ban for TooGoodForU
    Then I made another and that got banned on Monday.
    I just thought it was unfair but I later understood that it was the wrong thing because it can be used to get more money and kits.
    That wasn't my intension, it was to just continue playing on the server.
    2 months ago is when i tried avoiding the ban by making the other account
    I made the other account because when I tried playing with TooGoodForU, I couldn't login.
    So I thought I had been unbanned, so I just mad a new account to play again.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  9. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Well, I was informed you were using multiple accounts. Did you play with the other accounts only when you were banned or did you continue playing with them? I thought I knew which, but your story above seems to imply that you quit using the other accounts when you got unbanned.

10. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

First, I was playing with the account TooGoodForU.
    Then I got banned for scamming.
    So then I tried to play with another(not waiting for the ban to be over), but that got banned too.
    On Monday, I tried playing on the server with the account TooGoodForU, and it let me go on the server but it didn't let me login(it said wrong password even though I know what the password is)
    So, I thought I got unbanned(maybe I did or did not) and that is was glitched because I couldn't login.
    So, thats why I created another account on Monday and tried to keep on playing.
    I used each account at a different period of time, not all at the same in kit-pvp
    --- This message was merged, Dec 3, 2015 ---
    Wait was there a banrest and maybe I had to reset the account TooGoodForU?
    I didn't know until I read another ban request so maybe it was that.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  11. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

All of the accounts as far as I know were active. None had a ban. Pick the username you wish to use and I will keep the other 2 banned. If you couldn't get in using your password, you may want to request a password reset via the forum. So tell me the name you want to use.

12. Val Woodcutter DRC Player

The username I would like to use is TooGoodForU
    --- This message was merged, Dec 4, 2015 ---
    I have a question
    Can i use a mod that allows me to check my armor durability and pots durability on the screen while playing?

13. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I have unbanned your ip and toogoodforu. Every time you login it will show you are playing on an ip that has a banned username. This will mean that sometimes a mod may need to ask what's going on. Before you get all upset just remember that it's YOUR fault for playing with multiple players. The other playernames have been banned with the reason "Only play with toogoodforu". When we look up their bans, everything should be good. However it will be your responsibility to answer when asked or else it will be suspicious and you'll have a good chance of getting banned yet again.

Also please be aware that ip bans sometimes take up to a day to be removed out of the system and the various worlds. Please be patient and if you have problems logging in, submit a password reset request via the correct forum.

As to your last question... We wish we could keep everyone from using them, however we know it's something we can't get rid of or have control over.

#topic_closed
    #player_unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.