Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rejoy, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Tons of suggestions below:
    1. Crates.
    Include Crates like vote Crates, level up Crates, pay money Crates etc.
    2. /warp crateshop
    Teleports you to an admin shop where you can buy some crate keys.
    3. Include shields in a special once in 24 hours kit.
    4. /kit Veteran
    For people who have stayed on DRC for at least 1 year.
    5. Make sure u get stuff on all servers when u vote.
    6. Make Sky block more op. Like u have more money but the shops are at decent price. You get dia and emerald blocks when u vote.
    7. Custom Enchants
    8. Things u get when u join every 24 hrs
    Hope u guys agree

2. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

there is somebody like 1 its called lucky vote.
    2 is just more difficulty there is no need for this
    3 shield for what?
    4 i like it
    5 agree
    6 no fun if you get to OP stuff
    7 just no everyone will make really OP stuff and it will lagg if people will use it and it will trigger the anticheat plugin with like knockback 10
    8 just vote u get stuff if you just do nothing and you get stuff everyday it is so easy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Myaumix_ Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I like the part, with the crates. I see this on a lot of servers and its fun to vote with that crates because you can get cool stuff with the crates (you can set it to what you want.) . And the idea of make skyblock more OP, I don't know of that is a good idea. I think it is a good idea if they get more things to do, because if you play a few weeks you have everything and there is no more fun. Starting a new island isn't a good idea either because you don't want to lose your masterpiece. The custom enchants idea is a very good one, but for that we have to come with suggestions. I like part 8, its more fun to play if you know that you get stuff when you get online.

This is my opinion about your ideas, I like the most of your ideas.

Kind regards, Jurre aka Myaumix_ (Miauw_Miauw)

4. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

1. Already suggested, I think they're working on it
    2. No need
    3. What gamemode?
    4. Not too OP stuff then
    5. You get money on every server if you vote?
    6. It's not OP Skyblock, also, skyblock just has to be a challenge, it's already quite OP the way it is now.
    7. What do you mean? Tutututu
    8. Small agree, no need, but it would be fun =)

5. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

The only thing that i like is creates for 50%. All other things like costum enchants u will need to use mods or very weird plugins i gues. Or on skyblock getting diamond or emerald blocks by voting , survival economy has broken not the skublock aswell then, no for that.
    A 24Hr Kipvp kit with some shield looks nice, but don't worry when DRC updates to 1.9 it will be there to use. And you're last suggestion every 24 hrs, what do u mean if u play 24 on the server or after 24 hr u get a gift, for you're activity?

6. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Explanation time + more votes:
    1. Like in vote crates you get strength pot, speed pot, 100$, 500$, 1k, etc. Examples of vote crates, DRC Veteran crate, Vote crate, Rasta Crafter Crate
    2. I think that /warp crateshop should be added, since u can buy crate keys for ingame money but not all.. eg; DRC Veteran crate can be bought for 10 k
    3. Include shields in all gamemodes, like in kitpvp... guard kit
    4. /kit Veteran is for people who have stayed in DRC for atleast 1 year... it will be not too op but decent like pro 1 dia armour
    5. I dont get stuff on all servers when i vote. for example when i vote in kitpvp i dont get money in survival or skyblock
    6.When u join skyblock.. there can be a ton of emerald blocks or dia blocks.. this can be in a new game mode like OP skyblock.. All the stuff prices are low but so are the selling prices.. You get random spawner when u buy one.
    7. Custom enchants like Scoot, Replenish, Longshot, Double strike etc.
    8. You can redeem stuff every 24 hours like veteran crate keys for veterans.. Votes keys.. Money etc.
    9. New suggestion..
    A kit in kitpvp where u make your kit.. you pay money for better stuff in that kit.. would be nice..
    10. Damage increases per level in kitpvp.. for example when I upgrade to lvl2.. I get 10% extra damage sometimes..
    --- This message was merged, Mar 5, 2016 ---
    7.These enchants don't need mods.. just plug in editing

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm not going to respond to all suggestions, i'm just giving my opinion about some parts.
    1. So, survival is being reset because there is too much money in the economy. So why suggest this exactly?
    4. Agreed, seems like fun. Thing is, how will you insert this? is it based on account? because then the namechangers have a little problem
    5. Added to todo-list. Probably fixed when reset, if it is fixable by then
    8. See nr. 1
    10. So basicly, when you are a new player on our server. and you get oneshotted by people wearing leather armor and and diamond sword, but still do +100% because they are lvl 10. Is that fair?

8. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Isn't it possible tot base 4 on IP? That would fix the problemen of namechanges

Verstuurd vanaf mijn One X met Tapatalk

9. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Or jelle can just edit the plug in and make a new command like /veteran (player)
    This will give the player some commands like clear chat... ticket close etc. This can also give the players a suffix of [DRC Veteran].

1.This is for all servers.. not only survival
    8. For getting stuff once a month or so.. using a command like /rewards
    10. I just gave an example.. it can be like 0.25% per lvl. Max is 50%. After that also 0.25% less damage u get when hit from others. Max is 50%

10. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Can you say what server every suggestion is? (Like KitPvP, SkyBlock, Survival...)

11. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

1, i dont agree , there have the lucky vote
    2, i think don't need it
    3, why shields ? make on yourself
    4, i agree
    5, are you lazy ?
    6, i don't play SB , so idk
    7, what you mean ? like enchant a stick with sharpness V ?
    8, WHY ?
    9, just edit it yourself
    10, same awnser....

really , you are lazy to get stuffs with yourself
    and you want to add only OP things , i dont though that this all will be more interesting ....
    but cool suggestions
    --- This message was merged, Mar 6, 2016 ---
    so Jelle need to do /veteran (player) for about 500+ times ?? that's very tiring ...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  12. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

umm there are not 500 veterans so.. even the mods can do this when the people ask for it..
    And all these suggestions can be for any gamemode

13. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

There actually might be, we have alot of old playerfiles that come online every once in three months or so.

I like the veteran kit, but not the tag and commands you suggest in your latest suggestionpost. These commands should not be used by so many players since they are basicly test-mod powers

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

and how about peoples like me ?
    i have 3 accounts = 3 years playing ! and now i have a new account , how can i explain that im playing for more 1 years ?

15. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Oh please man, you are NOT 3 years playing -_-

It isn't Sure yet this will come, I don't think it's easy to fix Just a veteran tag for every player. I mean, like name changes, ip changes, proxy, more players on 1 IP, players who only come online once a month and Then want a veteran tag... It's soo much work

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Do You know exoduse ? Nobodylife ... I was Their friend ... Ask Jelle to check my accounts lol

17. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well jelle can do that by relating to forum account. This is only if they have veteran on forums

18. svenssonsaab Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Haha i love No 4 ;p
    The rest i don't really care sorry .
    But its good someone comes up with new ideas ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.