Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Guiirito, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Banned by @Anesitas

Wait for his response

Greetings Reynout123

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Care to explain how many people in your house play on our server?

4. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

only me , I guess

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Then why do I find 4 accounts registered to your ip?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

Gui789ts
    Guiirito
    Jodiie_
    CarryHero

these are all accounts I've ever played on that server
    --- This message was merged, Jun 5, 2016 ---
    And yesterday I helped iAssassinGirl who was unable to get into your old account (MissCaandy_) to transfer some of your items, I walked into the care of her for a short time to download some things, did not see a problem with that.

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Care to explain why all 4 accounts were online yesterday? I could understand if you would use 2 for transferring items. And one with helping misscaandy. But that would not explain the last one.

I hope that you understand that your story is very suspicious, and that I'm not really feeling the 'unban' mood yet.

8. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

sure they were 4 online? I just went with 3 online while Guiirito, Jodiie_ and CarryHero. Still has claims that are in Guiirito account so I went with three at the same time. But 4 Seriously, I did not go with 4 while my computer not support it
    Can you tell me what nicknames?

9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

[​IMG]
    there you go.

10. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

As I already told you I was here with 3 accounts simultaneously. And the other day when I went to MissCaandy_ account I was online at the same time along with CarryHero.

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So basicly, you are online with 2 or more accounts simultaneously every time? Also, you just told me that you did not use 4 accounts that day, but now you do?

12. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

I say again that I never entered 4 accounts at the same time. I just said that when MissCaandy_ asked me to go with her account online I was with mine. In short, I went with 3 accounts at the same time, and then two accounts at once
    never time I went with 4 accounts simultaneously

13. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

In this part you say q I'm online on 2 accounts all the time, from what I understand is that I'm coming in several times in my other account right? That's because I forget to download some things when I remember then I go into the other account and change. This already happened several times

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So basicly, you need to use both Guiirito and Jodiie_ because of their claims. I could understand.

However, you say that you were helping misscaandy_, what exactly did she need help on?

15. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

As she said there just now, she needed to trust in your home. Because she was having crashes in pirate minecraft, then she asked me to get into her account and to trust, you can see it did not take me long to get out of the account.
    Why you removed the comment from Miss Candy?

16. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I removed it because she is not allowed to respond on stafftopics, she would have known if she had read the forumrules.

As for your attempt at explaining the case. I checked ingame, you were on the account for 2 minutes indeed. However, there had been no attempt at giving trust to IAssassinGirl, instead, all I find is things like this:
    [​IMG]

So, for the last time I'll give you the chance at explaining.

17. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

Look at the history of menssagens iAssassinGirl (MissCaandy) and you'll see it asking me to do this
    I said I would give her trust, not trust her (I believe it was the translator), I am helping her to make a castle (You can look at the place that is the claim). See menssagens history is all there

18. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You say that you help her, because she is unable to get to her old account and transfer items.

Your translator messed up here, But what I get from is that she needed trust in her home. Instead you trusted yourself.

On top of that:
    [​IMG]
    She paid all her money to you, just out of friendship?

===

It seems to me that you are having some issues with explaining yourself in English. And because of that you can explain the whole story in your native language. Please realise however that that is only for 1 post. So if you forget stuff, that is your own mistake.

===

Goodluck.

19. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

Okay, basically I do and it all together on the server, we were in need of a beacon to continue the construction, she paid me all her money to join with my buying the beacon. You can see my purchase history in the shop, you'll see that I bought a beacon
    If you could translate the conversation would understand what I'm telling the truth.
    I do not see a problem in working as a team on the server

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  20. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

There is no problem with working as a team. However, the system does not reconise the accountname misscaandy on the ip from Iassassingirl
    This would suggest that it has been more than 4 months since she used it, or that it was never hers, last option would be that she changed her ip.

Seeing how it has been writtin with the underscore, it would suggest that it was made by the one that created Jodiie_. When I connect the IP from Misscaandy_ I end up on your ip. When I search for past IP's, I end up on your IP.

You changed your name from Guiirito to Jodiie_ and that was no problem. However, after changing it to CarryHero, you were still playing on all three accounts. I'm not talking about trusting the other names, transferring items and moving on. I'm talking about actual playtime. Mining, chatting, playing games.

And that, my friend, we call Multiaccounts.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.