Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by arandomnoob, May 23, 2016.

?

Did you also experience this bug? If so, how many times now?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2016.
  1. Yes, I did. I experienced it 2-3 times now (or 1 time).

100.0%
  2. No, I never experienced it yet, I sure hope I don't though.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arandomnoob Newbie DRC Player

Hello, fellow DRC players!
    A bug has been really annoying me lately in EggWars(any map)
    When it comes to a 2 team battle specifically when the other team only has 1 player left.
    eg. Red Team (3 Players)
    Blue Team(1 Player)
    When the enemy falls into the void and logs out before they die, the enemy does not get eliminated but is gone from the match, I mean, after he dies, the enemy is still on "Blue Team(1 Player)". But the player itself is not on the match anymore, normally, we would all just leave, but It happened more than 3 times to me now and I dont even receive the 50 money.
    Please investigate.
    I will post a screenshot when I experience it again, since I accidentaly deleted my screenshots.
    By the way... what is this place... I know it's the EG and SG lobby parkour but I dont know why show the deaths of someone o.O end.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

That deaths sign tells you how many times murilooffels fell off the plane

3. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

its supposed to show you the top 9 of people who died the most but its bugged atm

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. arandomnoob Newbie DRC Player

This Bug happens really frequently. Pls fix it because It really makes the whole match pointless :pensive:

This is the bug:
    ew bug.png
    And as you can see, there are only four players in the whole match, and the four of us are IN the Green Team. BUT we did not win, although we actually won the match, as for the LAST ENEMY WE KNOCKED IN THE VOID LEFT BEFORE HE DIED, THUS CAUSING THIS BUG. The server thinks the enemy player is still alive, but it's not. PLS FIX THIS !!! :innocent::innocent::kissingheart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.