Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by xpm13x, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

Gamemode:Eggwars
    Extensive explanation of the bug:Any villager on this gamemode is now killable by players and this gives a disadvantage to whoever's villager was killed.
    Time and date when the bug happened:2016-05-19

2. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

3. skipsarmboy Newbie DRC Player

Hello admins. Can anybody fix this? Egg wars is the only mini game I play on the server. The villager can be killed by any player and I think it is a bug. It wasn't killable last time (1.9). Thanks in advance!

Skips

4. skipsarmboy Newbie DRC Player

Gamemode: Egg Wars
    Extensive explanation of the bug: The villager can be killed by any player. It was not like this before and I think this is a bug.
    Time and date when the bug happened: The bug started around last week and up until now.

Egg wars is the only mini game I play on this server and I hope this bug would be fixed soon.

5. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Why is everyone spamming, the same thing? One post was just enough, and since Jelle has already been tagged there is no need for others to comment again on it, except if you got something important to say that hasn't been said before :/

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Post that does not add anything detected, topic closed to prevent future ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.