Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Zathial, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name:iEiranPvP
    *What are you accused of:uhm idk what to say about this one as in topic o.o "saying drc sucks"
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: First, i feel that i deserved a warning... <.< and not just a straight up ban. ANd yea.. thats pretty much it ^-^ lmao. O yes and sowwy for saying those EVIL WORDS let me repeat my self EVIL WORDS :c.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@Panzerwaffen banned you. He'll be taking care of your case. ^-^​

3. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi there.
    So you said that this server sucks so why are you here trying to get back on it?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Well, i mean i was kinda mad at the time bc DRC lag and what not <.< lmao so you know ^-^ who does not get mad over lag when you keep dieing. Although i did say that not gonna deny it and if you believe me or not its all up to you, but you completely avoided the fact of "warning" so i mean im not in the wrong here i did deserve that "warning" that i never got i do accept my "mistake". Still you didnt think my unbann app thing was funny :'c i cry evertim :/ T.T i took u know how long to make that FUNNY!!! 5 mins :/ XD lmao anyway Hope you Decide. ANd my quote dang thats some strong words bellow this msg ofc ^-^.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So as you said you did it because you were mad. So how can you assure me that it won't happen again?

6. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Well, again Avoided topic of "warning" <.<... which is my main reason why i deserve a 2nd shot. But i am going to answer your question, so as you asked "how can you assure me that it wont happen again". Well, it is kinda impossible to not get mad... but i will either not say anything and or ill play another gamemode, game(entirely), or server if i really wanted to play mc that is the only the only way i can make it possible.

7. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Well i wasn't avoiding the topic of warning just holding on to it until i decided what i was going to do with your ban.
    So i am going to turn your ban into a one week tempban just so you have the time to read the rules.
    And about the warning well consider this ban as your warning.
    Please do this because this will avoid a lot of trouble.

Ban turned into a tempban of 1 week
    Topic closed

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.