Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Qix, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Guys, i just made a topic saying i was unbanned and anesitas said it was everything ok, so i tried to go on the server and i got banned by @Panzerwaffen for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it said im permanently banned! c´mon please! anesitas did you forget to say to him that was everything ok?!

@staff @Anesitas
    --- This message was merged, Jun 3, 2016 ---
    my ingame username is 321QixBRxX
    i think panzer isn't a good moderator, because he banned me for no reason
    PLEASE HELP!
    I was accused of griefing in claimed property, but i was already banned by anesitas and i got banned again by panzer! and anesitas said it was ok that my ban was expired in my "help" thread, so please, HELP ME
    i don't want to be permanent banned because i have Ultimate on this server
    anyone here? PLEASE HELP ME
    @staff

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am not going to touch this Unban appeal. Apparantly @Panzerwaffen has a good reason to have you banned. So i'll be waiting for it

3. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas but u said that my ban has been expired....
    @Panzerwaffen why did u banned me if my ban was already finished?
    And he said that i avoided your ban @Anesitas , and i didn't! you know because i talked about that in my thread "help" i told you guys that i didn't hack in anyway and i didn't changed my internet IP because i don't know how, so please give me a help. it's not true! i didn't avoided any bans.

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hey there, I will be the one handling your unban appeal, since Panzerwaffen has banned you due to a request of mine.
    However,
    this is your punishments list... F r o m May 20 until now. Ignore all the kicks, warnings and mutes. Focus on the bans.
    We have a rule, that if a player gets banned three times w i t h i n three months, he'll be permbanned, that is basically what happened to you.

[​IMG]
    You see, there are 2 bans. Completely unfair, alright? Panzerwaffen might be a bad moderator, Andie as well... But there you go, captain:
    [​IMG]
    "This player" got permbanned. Because this is your third ban within LESS than a month. Well, you might want a proof that this guy is you, right? There you go again:
    [​IMG]
    "I confess that I am 321".

This one is quite interesting as well:
    [​IMG]
    In the first line you say "I needed to know how the server is going." and in the last one, "so now are you going to report me?".
    You didn't only avoid a ban, but you also started badmouthing ingame. You even got another warning to your history, yeah?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Incorrigible, don't you think? So please, explain me again how is that an unfair ban?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Yeah i know I did all those things but I didn't avoided any bans...
    Could you unban me for the last time? I have DRC-ULTIMATE on this name... Please I promise in my mother's name I won't do anything bad in the server.
    If you won't unban me can I ask you to move my rank to another username?
    Please... I already know that I will lost everything... But I can't stop playing the server because I have ultimate on it and it's really cool
    I have a mental problem... Search for TDAH on the web... It mades me impulsive, and I can't wait for long periods... I know i can't do those things and that I'm wrong but what if I say to u that I will NEVER do anything wrong on the server anymore, I don't know what to say more to you. I give you my word, And as a man I need to made it
    Just please...

Trust me... ;(
    I'll obey all your rules andie please andie just...

Please this is my request andie I don't hate you as I know you don't hate me, you may be angry
    With me right now but I know we can be good friends. Trust me.. Please?
    @Andie__ .... :)
    I Waited the whole week to play on the server, because I have school (Who doesn't) but anyways my dad doesn't let me play on weekdays so I'm waiting for the weekend to play in the server... With u guys, please unban me for the last time, just read the messages I made before...

Please @Andie__ ...

...For the last time :(
    Just tell me, what can I do to get unbanned? ;(
    Please I don't wanna be banned for ever ;( please remove the permanent ban and instead temp ban me ;( I don't want to be banned for forever PLEAAASE, LOOK I DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOREVER I LOVE YOUR SERVER! Sorry for the caps but it's because I'm starting to get nervous because I think I will never be unbanned ;(

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Calm down a little bit, silly. I wouldn't call it a mental problem, that's something mean to say, alright? I will talk to Panzerwaffen about your ban, and yes, as I posted previously, you avoided a ban using TheBamBumpz account. However, I will let you know about our decision. And if you are going to have your ban shortened or removed, please, learn a lesson. Read the rules, respect them. That's all I ask.
    And don't spam here. Be patient.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

A man who keeps his words is a trustworthy man. You said that when we will unban/shorten your ban you would NEVER break the rules again. So do me and also yourself a favor and stick to your words and to give you even more reason to do it if any staffmember finds you again breaking a rule on the server you will get banned for atleast 3 months.
    So please stick to your words and read the rules and your ban will be shortend to 1 week.
    Don't let us regret this decision!

Ban shortend to 1 week
    Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.