Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by GigantDude, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

Dear staff,

I'm making this unban appeal for Eclipse because he got a perm forumban and he wanted to be on the forums again. I am in no way picking sides, I'm just trying to help him. I'm just writing down what he told me.

*Forum name: @EclipseYT (<-- tag doesn't work)
    *What are you accused of: Spamming
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: First of all.. when did I spam? I only did a bump once.

Greetings,

GigantDude/EclipseYT

@Dracindo

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

The forumban came from @Anesitas , so he will handle this unban appeal.

I'll be here for additional verification and shortening the ban or fully unban the user, if need be.

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Lets start with this image:
    [​IMG]
    That is the auto generated email whenever one gets banned for spam. So the purpose of this topic is flawed already.

That aside, I personally have warned him about his 'bump' post multiple times and I have removed quite alot of them also. Its fine when someone does it when he feels that the topic is neglected while it is important. But at least make the effort to add anything useful in your post instead of plain necrobumping.
    However, I gotta say. I'm a bit disappointed that he's claiming that he only bumped one topic. That kinda took away all his credits. (To see the example -> Latest posts from him is enough)

4. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

Rejoy: Sorry i totally forgot about the report button.
    While I was trying to sleep I remembered it. The next day I thought of deleting it so I went online only to find out I got forumbanned.

Also: when mods or admins bump, its no problem at all but when a 'normal' player does it is a problem. Is this how DRC should be?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Nope, not at all. Players are allowed to bump topics. As long as you stick to the rules, same goes for the staffmembers.

These are the rules that he seems to be forgetting every single time.

@Dracindo if you'd be so kind to undo the ban. Warnings did not help, but I think he now understands the situation.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  6. RejoyV2.0 Newbie DRC Player

Please can you unban me dracindo?
    It's me eclipse
    Since I could not reply, I made a new account and used it for this.
    @Dracindo

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Since apparantly rules do not apply to this person, I widraw my words.

@Dracindo please alter the ban and turn it into 21 days. If pssoible, please ban the ip so that he will be prevented by avoiding the ban. As showed above.

8. RejoyV2.0 Newbie DRC Player

Anesitas.. You said you would unban me, thats why i used this acc.. sorry
    And i waited and waited but still didnt get unbanned, i just asked a doubt, so sorry :'(

9. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

He pretty much said "I" would unban you. Sorry that I didn't do it yesterday, I had some security problems that I needed to fix.

In any case, you have @GigantDude to be your middleman and create a forum unban topic and respond on it for you, so you have no reason to create another account. Sorry, but @Anesitas punishment will be given.

Your forum ban will expire on Tuesday 26/07/2016.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.