Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by airantoujc, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airantoujc Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: JellyFish
    Premium account Yes/No: No
    When did you (approximately) last logged in on DRC: 5mins ago (new)
    What gamemode do you play on most: NIL

She is new and doesn't know how to navigate forums and such, I am helping her to reset her password. She has the same issues I had, please help!

2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

For security reasons I need your friend to reply here. How do I know your friend even exist. Even that I believe she exist, I need some kind of proof.

3. AriesYien Newbie DRC Player

Hi, I'm the girl who had the problem cannot login to your Minecraft server. I did key in /register (with my password) once I enter the server, after that the system didn't show out anything so I continue key in /login (with the same password I registered) then it kicked me out of the server. After that I try connect to the server again and I key in /register (with my password which is same with the previous I registered) again, the system pop out and said that the username already been used so I thought I succeed to register just now, then I key in /login (with my password) but it said wrong password. I tried to relaunch my Minecraft also it's still the same. Please help!

4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Hey

The password for JellyFish is reset. Now you should be able to do /register password and then /login password. Next time you come on the server you need to login again with the same password.

In case it keeps failing, contact me again.

Have fun on the server.
    Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.