Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Gabsbi, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabsbi Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Gabsbi
    *What are you accused of: KillAura
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: The simple fact of not having done anything wrong. Was playing EggWars (temple4) , in the blue team (no villager in this team) , with friends using kits , just to have fun. Using enderpearl, coincidentally ended up going in the Moderator UnDead_Assassin team that he noted me a few seconds and thought that i could be using some kind of cheat. I've never used any kind of never disrespected any rule of cheating , I'm wiling to do everything possible to prove I'm innocent.

@UnDead_Assassin

2. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Alright, let us begin where we left off shall we?
    So you say you came with an Enderpearl, fine I believe you.
    But then, I was in mid ofcourse, you were killing my team mate if I am correct?
    Then I came and you were running after my team mate, but howcome you did the following:

-Running after my team mate and attacking him and me at the same time.
    -Looking away from me and hitting me with your back
    -Killed me with some really good criticals.

I do admit I had leather armor and you had chain, but that does not explain those above.

3. Gabsbi Newbie DRC Player

All right, I will answer each of your questions. Since you believe in the first part, continue from that. I began to randomly attack people on your team,

but when you returned to the base, I saw that was with leather armor, so I prefer to you, but not forget the others.

With respect to be attacking you and your team at the same time, my sword had flaming appearance, you could be taking damage from fire, or even, I was hitting all at once.

What about killing you with criticals, did not do anything more, just used tactics of the game itself (I assume you know), that from 1.9, when you hit something and wait the "reload",

the tool or weapon causes more damage.

Any questions, just ask, I will answer any of you have. And just reinforcing the server is not Brazilian, or I could also be some kind of lag, but this is only a possibility, I'm not using it as an excuse. ^-^

4. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

First of all, I can see the difference between fire damage and sword damage.
    But what I fail to see, is how your fire damage can do 1.5 hearts in one time.

Also, criticals happen when you jump and/or activate the special sword attack
    Both of these you failed to show me.

And ofcourse, can you not explain how you hit me from your back?
    And please do not use the term: You had lagg. Because I ran a prefect 124 FPS
    And ofcourse, you could have also been the one lagging, but I didn't see any laggy movements whatsoever.

5. Gabsbi Newbie DRC Player

I didnt say you did not know the difference between the damage, said that COULD be, not stated that this had been the cause.

Really I do not know what you saw in me, but did not do anything "abnormal".

The "high damage" you took, was for recharging time account tools. And I do not know how I hit you for back, not even remember doing it, but was attacking your whole team at the same time, so...

did not remember giving critical hits on you, but as I said, I used this tactic of "hit and hope" of 1.9. And finally, I did not say it was you or I were with lag at any time, simply made a GUESS, that this was a possibility,

since you're sure of that not, skip.

6. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Again, I do know the 1.9 update.
    Fire does not deal 1.5 hearts of instant damage

The tool recharge time has nothing to do with this, I said you landed some critical hits one ,e

And the hit and hope tactic does not have a 100% success rate of critical hits.

And yes, let me refresh your mind on the hitting with your back"
    You were standing on our island, looking at "Mid" and suddenly you hit me while looking at "Mid" when I came close to you. That was your last hit on me before I died, and ofcourse I followed you a bit.
    You didn't do much but you certainly had some odd PvP tactics against me and my team-mate.
    I highly doubt those are real skills used.

7. Gabsbi Newbie DRC Player

Okay, I know what I say and what I do, and if you will not believe, no longer continue, I'm tired, I spent the entire day answering this topic. Just a message, I value for a good game, a game without cheating, already paid for kits that server, report three or more hackers EVERYDAY, I was never disrespectful to anyone, either a player or someone of staff. Just tell me one thing, why would I use a cheat, and put everything to lose?

Kind regards, Gabsbi.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  8. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

"I am so sorry, I have made a mistake, I will unban you immediately!"
    Yes, that is what you would like to hear don't you? Unfortunately I do not do things your way, I do them my way. If you are tired and said like I quoted below to "no longer continue" I will not.

Also, just something to add, I know people who donated way more and still used hacks wich makes your argument (and mine) invalid and offtopic.

And you report more than 3 hackers a day? Very good, very good, we as a staff team depend (mostly) on the players to report hackers, and most of them get banned.
    Why? Because they hack, and so do you. Everyone gets the same punishment.

Like you said in the above, I wil close this topic.
    See you again in 13 days!
    If you have any more things to say or if I should not have closed this topic, PM me and I will reopen this topic.
    #topic closed by request of player

9. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

EDIT: Player send proof of PvPing and screenshots of launcher + screenshots of FOV.

Problems solved:
    -How did she hit me and my team mate at the same time?
    The sword has a special attack with a range of 3 blocks within the hit entity/entities. (I tought it was only 1)
    -How did she do critical damage?
    PvP tactic where you jump and sneak at the same time to minimize your time in the air thus creating a combination of critical hits and lowering knockback caused by air. (Takes a bit of practice. Also in the air you get knocked back further than on the ground) I did see players using this before in EW but on a lower level of experience with this.

Problems not solved:
    -How did she hit me while facing the other way?

My decision changed due to the fact that I read some other information on the Minecraft Wiki page.
    This still leaves one question unsolved but I do believe in second chances and the players records are clean.
    Also keeping in mind that, the player could have had a lagg spike/huge ping increase.
    However I will keep an eye out for the player and if I or any other mods see suspicious movement/ clear hacks the player will get Perma-Banned and will have to come to the forum. (agreed on)

Player unbanned and topic closed (again)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.