Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mendel, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

There should be a spawner egg for villagers , with its own price but not too high ... If it can't be done that way then increase the spawn percentage of zombie villagers .
    One of those two improvements should be done as now it is really difficult to find a zombie villager , even with a zombie spawner . Thank you in advance if you change it .
    Update ...
    I got 2 villagers but it was extremely tough to get them , had to stay for 2 hours near my zombie farm to spot the zombie villagers .

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

i dont think this has to be done cus a zombie villager is something rare and you can get alot of money from it so i dont think they need to put more of them or villager spawn eggs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

I had 2 zombie villagers in 1 night but if they come, the price have to be high cuz you can make a lot of profit so i think around the 5k

Send with my awesome IPad Air from a BMW X6M

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

ok lelelel they spawn, so i had 2 villagers and i have a small place where mobs can spawn and in 1 night i had more then 5 villager zombies O_o

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Damn you are lucky ... it is so hard to find another zombie villager ... had one last night but he didn't transform as a villager after i used the potion and the apple :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.