Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl (Nobblus), Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl (Nobblus) Newbie DRC Player

Gamemode: PotionPvP Or Practice PvP or what ever you wanna call it.
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: First Of All I Like PvP, And Other People too. The Thing is About the Gamemode is, getting elos and practicing pvp. And I'd Suggest Having The Gamemode Version is 1.7/1.7.10 because the pvp of that versions is much better than the 1.8, Also Having To Allowed, Potion Hud Armor Status Mods. And I Fully Suggest ToggleSneak/Sprint ALLOWED in the server, Because i see People join to 1.7 server with those mods, even a FAMOUS GOD PVPER/YOUTUBER. Use it! And Toggle/sneak/sprint is the same thing as better sprinting mod. And People Love the Mods i even use it but not in drc! because it's not allowed, What the mod does is Instead clicking w twice u just click it once, and you'll sprint it gives %10 advantage of a player doesn't have that mods thank you so much hope you do my suggestions. Have A Great Day/night.

Why we should implement this: Uhm, because I see Players Go Advertize, because they really wan't to 1v1 Each other in potion /practice pvp servers! And it's good having this gamemode in drc so they don't have to risk and get BANNED! Also if there's any chance of this gamemode Will Approved, i will love to Record AND ADVERTIZE It! I already advertize it on my youtube channel. but people commented "No I don't wanna join because there's no potion pvp only kitpvp and kitpvp sucks" No Offense and i didn't commented that my viewers did Thanks Again Take Care!

Also 1 Last Thing I WOULD SUGGEST HAVING A YOUTUBE RANK WITH 500/1000 SUBS AND FOR THE FAMOUS RANK SHOULD BE OVER 200K SUBS FULLY SUGGESTED THANKS!

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

First of all, we will keep up to date with Minecraft versions, so we will not go back to 1.7. Other gamemodes will have to go to this version as well and we won't let survival players suffer because of this.

Second: We have kitpvp, we have a Top 9 list, we have 1v1 arenas. This is our choice and we don't run 2 gamemodes that are way too similar.

Three: We would have too much work on this at this point:
    - Change donator kits / permissions. Problems:
    - Transfer all kitpvp ranks to this new kitpvp gamemode
    - Donators complaining they donated €85 and it's now for something they don't like to play​
    - New economy
    - More competitive behavior, causing more people to complain​
    Four:
    A mod that gives you an advantage that other players don't have is considered a hack.
    Xray also gives you an advantage over other players. Killaura, sprinthack, aimbot, autoclicker, ... All in the same pile.

Finally:
    Youtube rank? Come back with alot of subscribers and then talk to JelleDRC.
    If he likes the amount, he might consider.

Long story short: We have kitpvp, because it's a basic gamemode. PotionPvp is too similar to Kitpvp, so it's one or the other. Since we built on kitpvp, we aren't going to throw it away for PotionPvp.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.