Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by xpm13x, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

*Minecraft name:xpm13x
    *What are you accused of:Anti-knockback
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:I was just playing a normal round with my friend Munglinu and we won the game,all of a sudden i just got banned for 'Anti-knockback' by Reynout123. I personally never used a hack on this server and i believe that my ban should be excused.

Thanks,
    xpm13x

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

No excuse will be given from my side. The reason why you are banned is there "Anti Knockback". Tell me how is it possible you weren't moving back when the player gave you a hit with his sword. You will always move back a bit but you weren't? That's what we called Anti-Knockback. So do you really think this ban is unfair? We won't ban people just for fun.

Greetings Reynout123

3. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

Due to the combat update,Mojang made it so that if you shift you get minimal knockback and the person which hit me hit me with his fist not a sword.I have seen many people use this tactic due to the new combat system making it very effective.If you don't believe search videos to see how it is done.
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well I've seen what I've seen. He was using a sword, you were not shifting either.
    Don't lie in unban appeal or this topic can be closed immediatly.

So? Gonna be honest? Or not?

5. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

OK fine, the thing is i've been playing on this server ever since 1.9.4 was released and i've never used a hack once,why would i hack the game and ruin the fun for myself and the others now??
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

That's the question I am asking myself tons of times when banning hackers. I Will talk about this with an other staffmember.

Edit: mind to show some video's of this so called "shift thing to reduce knockback" ?

7. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

You can even ask Munglinu if i hack or not as i personally know him.The ammounts of times i've seen players havk and no mod is there to give any help is unbelievable.I won't stop neglecting your false accusation and i wont take my ban either. :-(

8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Mind to show any proof of this "reduce knockback with shift" thing? Feel free to post them here.

And yeah? We aren't online 24/7. We have a social life as well? You think we are robots ?

9. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

10. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You realise that is being said ever since 2014 right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

You do realise that just because it was said in 2014,it doesnt me that it doesnt have any relevance anymore.I seem to recall that 1.9.4 kept the same pvp aspects that were mentioned in the thread.If you're going to argue make sure that you get your facts right . (Edit by Anesitas: If you are going to say that something changed. At least quote official pages. Reddit is NOT offical mojang releases.)
    Thanks,
    xpm13x
    (p.s. there are a ton more links to show proof but i chose the first one i saw so ;-))
    --- This message was merged, Jun 20, 2016 ---
    He asked for proof and i gave him proof,clearly i wasn't the only person who realised that if you hold shift you will get less knock as
    it is clearly written in the subreddit.Mojang didn't specify this,but other players such as myself realised it and are using it as a strategy.Like I said before I am not hacking but using the games mechanics to their fullest.
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  12. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

If you feel like being such heathead towards us, I don't feel like searching for any of those topics. You forgot they changed the WHOLE Combat system. And you still thinks you could shift to reduce knockback like in 2014?
    I would say I test this today with someone. But I want you to proof with OFFICIAL links. Not reddit ones. OFFICIAL!

13. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

If you were watching the whole game from the beginning you would have seen me get killed by a player named toi as he knocked me off his island.If i was truly using 'hacks',I would have started using my 'hacks' from the very beginning,not when i had victory in my grasp.I know you'll probably deny what i say but that is the whole truth.
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

14. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I asked for OFFICIAL links to the thread about knockback reduce while shifting? Not about this story about me need to watch the whole fight or whats however? The only I need to do is find out if you are speaking the truth or you are lying right here and now about this knockback thing.

You Will hear from me today.
    Until then? You Will have to find those links. (I don't need to have an other story about the fight.)

15. xpm13x Woodcutter DRC Player

Ok,I had a friend message Mojang itself about this whole thing and when they get a message i will send a screenshot of it
    Thanks,
    xpm13x

16. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well we have great news.
    We tested it (Anesitas and me) with both a OP bow and a normal iron sword. We tested the knockback without shift and with shift. There was no diffrence at all. So don't say it's something Minecraft added. It might been there in 2014. But it's not anymore ;)

As a reaction to your behaviour of thinking you know everything better because you read a reddit post once.
    Let me clear this out:

I am a moderator of DRC. Do you really think I don't know a single thing of Minecraft? Do you really think I don't know what Minecraft brings with their updates? Do you really think that? You just hacked but you are to scared to admit. And because you are you are hiding behind that reddit post of 2014. If you really think I am like that? Go apply for mod --> drc.ms/staff .
    I am going to close this topic.

#Unban Denied.
    I stayed friendly for a long time. But even I have a point where I can't take it.
    See you in 13 days.

Greetings Reynout123

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.