Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Nathan Silva de castro, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

Good evening I 'm coming here TALK What I was most Bandio again I do not do anything then I went no server leaves the server and came back and was banned more I wondered why ?

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

3. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

good night again I was banned Once serve then I was unbanned then I went without serving and played a bit more not done anything more then I go out serve and returned an hour later there I was banned not know Because in As I porfavor desbani ? I love this serve

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Fill in the following:

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

5. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

my name is not minecreft and nathan_castro I was accused of hacking more I 'm not me banned hacker serve and I came here then I asked unban me there desbaniram then I went threw Rather not done anything more then I go out serve came back an hour AFTER there I was banned not know because I think I deserve to be unbanned Because I did not do anything banned me atoll and I love this suit

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@rebeeccc is the one that banned you. He will take vare of this topic from now on.

Please wait for him to respond, sensing messages on his profile will not speed up this process

7. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

okay I will wait the answer

8. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi Nathan,

You and your friend were banned after it was determined that you hacked and then lied in the unban appeal process. We are willing to give people a second chance, with the exception of those who lie in unban appeals. You were originally banned for using chestfinder hacks, and were temporarily unbanned before we had proof that you had lied. Unfortunately, this was your one chance to argue your case and admit to the mistakes you made. Unban request denied, Topic closed.

-rebeeccc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.