Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Luiz keigh_, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luiz keigh_ Newbie DRC Player

hello good day I came here to ask for unban because I banned for multiple accounts more I did not have another account other than the keigh_ me banned because I used an account I already played with it once and I stopped I played with it on the computer of my cousin the account was his account name was pingu she was banned then I stopped playing with it and so past me in the dRC on the server of factions you name it and mrlucas something I just wanted to ask unban and wanted desbaniram me please do not use other accounts other than the keigh_ I love this server may please unban me ?

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please fill this in:

Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Last time I checked your IP (now old IP), I saw another account, which is Diogo_br. Can you explain who is that? Remember, you seem to be lying about not having multiaccounts. If you do have, I'll give you a last chance to explain yourself. Please, do so.

4. Luiz keigh_ Newbie DRC Player

I already used multiaccounts more I already stopped with that a year ago have not used this Diogo_br account not even know that and that person and do not like to use names of other people do not like also that go through I'm not lying and I'm not nessecidade lying if I came here to ask for unban I do not have to lie please meda a chance for me to play again in server porfavor meda can unban ?

5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Well, you say that you don't even know who's that, but check the following screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    Are you sure about not knowing who Diogo_br is?​

6. Luiz keigh_ Newbie DRC Player

guy must be some buggy not know who and this guy my computer no one ever logged into this account , I have not original minecraft sometimes I get an account published and will play the original server must be some day I forgot to change my account and I logged in serves with that account more I 've never played this account I swear I'm not lying interest can unban me ?

7. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I unbanned you. And I trust that you won't multiaccount. Please, read the rules and keep them on your mind.
    Thanks for your patience, welcome back.
    Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.