Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Updates and announcements' started by drdoct, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Dear DRC Family,

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the DRC Staff and a part of your lives. Throughout this time, I have worked to protect the server and keep the peace. I have always tried to do so in as fair a way as possible. Many times trying to see the other side and often times over ruling my original perspective in the attitude of fairness. My every intention has been to create a safe, fun environment for you guys to play and have fun. It was never about the cool things you get on staff. For some, that meant receiving a ban or warning. For others, it meant multiple bans. And for a lot of you, it meant a safer place to play. I am proud to see many come off a ban and become very productive, great players.

It is with great consideration that I have decided on February the 15th to step down from the DRC Staff title Moderator and become a player once again. One thing you don't realize when you become staff is how little time you will have to actually 'play' the game. Truth is, I have fallen out of love for Minecraft. My compound and home base is pretty much identical to when I joined staff. Nothing much has changed except I went and started helping others which left no time for the fun part. As a businessman and general old person, I did an evaluation of my time and how much help I was doing for the server and realized that honestly, there wasn't a lot more I could do. The server is in great hands. The moderators here will protect it and help the players. If I didn't have that feeling, I wouldn't be stepping down.

What does this mean for you? Well it means that I won't be hogging up a spot on the staff anymore which could mean an opening for someone else. It means the staff average age will be reduced and therefore should have more fun. And to some that really hated me as staff, it means I'm finally gone. I would like to take a second to thank you guys for being so great. I know we didn't always see eye to eye on things. However, for every ticket or problem, there are thousands of great times and people following the rules. Please understand how staff works and don't ask me to unban or fix something. Once I leave staff, I have no influence or power to do anything. If you have any problems just type /ticket and list your problem. Do it all the time. No, I'm just kidding like I always do. Thank you again for the fun times and the friendship. Keep on mining, killing or whatever it is you're doing in the incredible world of DRC.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

NO!!! You are not allowed to leave! ):
    Topic closed.
    Just kidding though... I'll miss you, palpal!!! I hope you can enjoy your time as player and have lots of fun! Thank you for everything you ever have done and for every single thing you taught me. I'll definitely never forget such things. ♥

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Well, going miss you dude. I wanted to write out a huge thing but i am extremely bad at doing that so i'm just going to keep it simple and say i'm gonna miss you in the staff team. Just promise to come on the server from time to time as a player.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

A huge loss for the staff family..
    You have thaugh us so much... Your opinions where always so good to hear.. Thank you for every single thing you thaugh us.. <3
    Going to miss you men.. Take care :)
    We will never forget you..!

Have fun with what you are going to do.. And hope to see you ingame :)!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. dusdaan Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Good bye drdoct I think u did not see me realy much bit drc is missing you:(

6. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Thank you for your duty, soldier! It was a great time working together with you. We're obviously going to miss you and your horrible jokes and videos!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Luna_Elena Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :fearscream:
    I think we will al miss you as a staffmember, but I hope to see you ingame :smile:

8. Eierdopjes Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Noooooooo!
    Thanks for all...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The terminator has left the building! Feelings are back on the menu boys.

I would like to thank you for your duty, I know how you feel and I the weight you carried. You have been a great friend, and always will be. Nothing that can change that I would say.

Looking forward to see how the staff might change over the course of time, without your words of insanity and wisdom.

At rest marine, let us join the dark side now

• Like Like x 1
  10. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

11. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I know that we didnt talk much, but im still gonna mis ya honeybee of drc, hope that you wil join ts again in some time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

But who is going to insult me now?
    It ain't gonna be the same with you.
    Good luck with your family and business.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maite Lone Wolf Staff Member Server Moderator

You were a great Moderator and definitely a funny guy!
    I wish you a lot of fun as a player and thanks for everything <3
    Your 'speech' is very impressive, well-written!

*Wipes away tears*

See you in-game!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

I will miss you as a mod❤️ you were great and i always look up to you.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

16. IJsbeer Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Damn, I never really saw you much online due to the difference in timezones -together with my personal inactivity- but I still heard many good things about you from the other staffmembers. Good luck with everything and I sincerely hope I can see you again. :)

17. Myaumix_ Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

You were a very good mod :) we are going to miss you

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone 6s met Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

Not a surprise for me.
    I actually told you everything, when I wasn't feeling good.
    You did the same to me. Tho this is not going to change.
    I still love you the same, even though you aren't a mod anymore.
    You know my feelings, I know yours.
    See you ingame soon! ;)

19. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Nooooo. Dont leave its my birthday!!!! :(

GL playing like a normal player :P thanks voor the things you did for drc!
    I'll see you soon doc.

20. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Yeah u hear that boys and girls? The business that "me" and Doc run, runs great! Ya poor to say that i'm not a part of that. And reading that u, Doc, need to go on hurts me tho! Now my friend counter goes from 1 to 0.
    ;_; I hope u have lovely days to continue with the kids ^-^

PS.: What now with Skyblock Doc u can't escape that easily!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.