Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Updates and announcements' started by robinwiel, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinwiel Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Dear DRCers,

A lot of you have probably already noticed that since the summer break I have not or have been online barely. Unfortunately, now the time has come for me to make the decision to officially leave the staffteam. The main reason for this is that I have started a Computer Science-course, which is currently taking up a lot of my time. The other reason for me leaving is that the motivation has slowly gone away in the last 1.5 years.

Leaving the staffteam does not mean that I do not enjoy helping you and playing on the server, but I simply cannot fulfill my tasks as an admin anymore. Also, I will not be leaving the server fully, so you will still be able to find me in the Survival-server or in one of the minigames.

I will definitely miss helping you, but mostly I will miss teasing my colleagues:
    Jelle, ik ga het ontzettend missen om bij je te zeuren. boolean gonnaMissYou = true;
    Kees, jou pest ik niet want je bent een baas. Blijf awesome.
    Stephan, mocht je ooit nog een nieuwe admin-shop moeten maken: ontzettend veel sterkte.
    Joran, voorzichtig met de hub console. Álles kan kapot.
    Erik, ik ga je niet meer kunnen /kill’en, maar weet dat ik diep van binnen, je altijd zal willen /kill’en.
    Demi, ik ga het heel erg missen om je huis vol te stoppen met silverfish monster stone.
    Arda, jou pest ik niet meer, want ik ben bang dat je me gaat slaan als je me tegenkomt.
    Patrick, ik heb nog een paar private WorldGuard regions geplaatst op je claim. Als aandenken.
    Simon, blijf je goede werk doen. Zonder jou waren we allemaal al láng verdronken in het forum.
    Andie, I have had faith in you since when you were just a little test-moderator. ¡Besos!
    Doc, keep up the good work. I hope to visit your country in the near future!
    Andrew, you have been a moderator for quite a while now. Keep up the good work!

Thanks everybody.

Don't miss the playershop update: CLICK HERE

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 16
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Will be a sad thing to see you go, I'll always miss you. And hub console. Hahaha you should know how fucked up it has been :p

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

I don't like replying to these kinds of topics, but here goes.

Thanks for being a part of our team for such a long time. Tons of things have happened, we've had some rough times and some cool times, but our friendship doesn't stop :) Infact, it doesn't stop here either. I WISH to have you back in our team in the future!
    I still have nightmares from your bald head and weird brown moustache face filling up my whole screen when I'm coming back from AFK...
    I'm sure everyone loved you as a staffmember and loves you as a person. You're always happy and positive and that'll probably do a lot of good things for you in your life.

I hope we can find a date to do a DRC barbecue somewhere next year so we can meet in real life as well and expand our friendships across the world and take over every country that has ever joined DRC.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

I am seriously suprised that u r leaving us.
    Didn't see that comming. U are/were one of the best moderators for me!
    Never got a good memorie with u, but I sure want to talk to u and maybe have fun together? (Playing minigames together?) Hope to see u online. See you soon!

Matty <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'll post a reply here so that I can use it to edit later into 'Welcome back in the staffteam'

In all honesty, you are my bae. I can't even count the amount of Olaf's I killed. It has always been fun with you in the staffteam, and even before that.
    I have been away for a long time, but when I came back you were one of the people that had not changed. You were the one that got me to apply for staff.

Apart from that, I refuse to say goodbye. You are only on a break, you will be back. I'm sure of it!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Best of luck, mate! Everyone will miss you a lot, you are an essential part of the team, we love you! :pensive: Although we don't know each other so well, I really meant those words. Come back soon!
    "Definitely see you around." :blush:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. ADEdge Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Robin ooit zal ik je vinden en overhalen om terug staff-lid worden.

Robin i'll find you and will to persuade you to be a staff-member again

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

gonna mis you man :/ hope that you will be teamspeak soon so we can watch a fun movie again soon :) so dont forget ts!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. AngeloHo Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Sad. You were one of the best staff-members DRC had. But goodluck with your 'Computer Science-course' ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i dont know how to say it in enlgish so:

We hadden niet veel contact maar ik wist zeker dat je een toffe vent bent.
    Ik ga je ofcourse missen :p
    #SchnorBuddies

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. DemiFTW Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Going to miss you on the server Robin :(..

(Zal je de volgende keer wel op tijd roepen als we weer een film gaan kijken. :D)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Nooooo :(. Good luck with your Computer Science-course and hopefully see you again :P. (You have to shave your moustache)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Just to hold it short: goodbye, I haven't seen you much but I know you were a very nice staffmenber.

So see you later

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. IJsbeer Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Wow...... I don't really know how to respond to this... You were a great colleague back when I was a mod, and before and after that you were always a fun and kind guy to hang out with online. I hope I'll still be able to chat with you in the future, be it on Whatsapp or ingame. Good luck with your education moustacheman! :')

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hey Robin,

Don't know what to say. Actually I do know. It's Always hard to lose one of the best staffmembers we ever had:'(.
    Think you left the server with a great gift to the server: recreated the playershops.
    I am glad you will be able to join the server sometimes. I wish you all the best with your study.
    And after all, thanks for all the help you gave me in the past. Cya on whatsapp or ingame.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Hmmm, 1,5 jaar en ik zie mijn naam nergens in...raar he?
    Jk xD
    He gl in je leven en hoop dat je snel weer terug komt op drc.
    Jij was een van doe admins die gewoon niets te doen had soms en naar random mensen tpde...ik was er een van. Hahaha

Gonna my you dough, bye

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I don't know what to say. I never even had a chance to say goodbey on the staffchat :cryingcat:
    But best of luck out there. You will do a great job, I know you will!

And when you join our staffteam again, you'll be bringing in all the booze, music and sexy ladies, I just know it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

please come back verry fast because every one wants this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Robin, you will be missed! I look forward to seeing what good you can do with your education! See you around survival...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Ohh, i cri evrytiem. *best cry ever*

Good luck with everything outside minecraft!

-SwekGamerPRO, Swekkie, Matthijs <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.