Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by EpicToufYT, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicToufYT Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name:EpicToufYT
    *What are you accused of:Xray Mod
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Beucase i didnt know that xray mod was forbidden ...

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

"Yeah you are correct. I am sorry that I banned you. Will unban you in a second." - Is what you and every other xrayer would like to hear isn't it ?
    First of all there was no misunderstanding ... I was bored so I was in survival checking chat (private messages too) when if I am correct I either saw a message of yours towards another player or you wrote in world chat "Hey I am so lucky today , so many diamonds" or something liek that.
    I ignored the first time but another player decided to be a bit funny and said "Lol xrayer :P" and well I was bored , jobless etc etc so I decided to spectate you for a while ... And guess what ... You were going left and right , up and down straight to the ores ... Diamonds , redstone , iron etc etc ...
    Now , how do you explain that ? I am pretty sure you aren't the luckiest man in the world to just go and take random turns straight to the ores.
    Either you got a new xray that our anti-xray coulnd't notice or I will have you tell me who will win the Champions League so I can bet some money because you are so lucky !

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Just to ask you ... Just to be sure .... Are you kidding with me , think you can lie to me or disrespecting my intelligence by making fun of me ?
    I banned you 1 day 3 hours and 42 minutes ago from when I am writing this message. That means I banned you yesterday at 6 PM. What a coincidence huh ? In those 30 minutes that you disconnected your so called "brother" logged in , activated x-ray and mined all ores for like 10 minutes.
    I have heard "the brother" story so many time not only in this server but in many other servers and even other games ... I also have a brother 2 years younger than me ... No matter how much we fight or whatever he or me do to each other we would never mess with each other things either real life or in the internet. ( And by the way this "brother" excuse has been used so much I will close this topic if you mention it once again)
    Now here is what we will do ... If you accept you were xraying (which you were , no doubt about it ) and apologize about it and promise to me you will never hack again nor multiaccount I will lower your punishment from forever to 4 weeks. That sounds good doesn't it ?
    Have fun !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. EpicToufYT Newbie DRC Player

ok sorry look i have really messed up things cus i was banned from others servers for no reason (not xray). i was trying xray for first time and i didnt know that it wasnt permitted to have xray online so thats the story .. i m so sorry i did all these things i messed up everything so sorry thats the truth ..:\:\:(:pensive::pensive:

5. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Okay then thank you for admitting it and next time if you xray or lie it will be permanent ban.
    See you in 4 weeks.
    Have fun meanwhile, go study or take up a hobby.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.