Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by WarriorZombi, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorZombi Newbie DRC Player

Hi DRC staff !

*Minecraft name: WarriorZombieYT
    *What are you accused of: I am accused of saying "I love raping little girls" in the chat. And, yes, that's true (not true that i'm a kid rapist, but true that i said that)
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Err... I'm really sorry. In fact, I was testing something and I said the first thing that I thought and, that was really weird.

I was sure that the "antiswear" plug in would censor that, but it didn't. So everybody saw the message and that was very ankward :/

I know what I said is bad, I know that I've been banned for a good reason but I really love your server (since one or maybe two years, I first played on the Survival Games server - that was awesome and should open again btw- My first username was Didilebrutal, you can verify activity on the server), I have a lot of ressources in the survival, I often play with friends on DRC and I would be very sad if i stay banned... :(

Sorry, I swear I won't say bad things like that in the future.

PS : I have a lot of hours playing on this servers, espescially with my friends The_Twinklers, Bl4ckNess, Parachuteman, MattLeHobbit, we wanted to build a huge supermarket, we all would be sad if i stayed banned forever and couldnt help building the supermarket :(
    We claimed a 100x100 zone and collected a lot of ressources, so yeah i was pretty stupid saying that.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

You are banned by @Xcnix and he will help you get an unban. Be patience for a few hours till he answers.

3. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hey WarriorZombieYT,

I don't get it at all......... If I tried to test something, I should have typed test or something like that.
    It won't even get on my mind to think what you wrote in the mainchat. It is just not done.
    You said you are playing on this server for a long time, so I guess you know that you will receive a ban for this.
    So convince us, how can we trust you that it never will happen again?

4. WarriorZombi Newbie DRC Player

Yeah, I was with my friends on skype and I just typed something "fun" to make my friends laugh, but after I realized that wasn't fun and that was reprehensible. I'm not saying that's my friends' fault or something like that, but everybody can do things really stupid with his friends - and especially me.

I don't really know how to convince you, but as I said it I did a lot of stuff in this server, and I don't want to loose it. If I get ban forever that means I've spent many hours on this server... for nothing ? Me and me friends, we'll be very sad if I can't play on the server, we wanted to do a giant supermarket and we had a lot of projects like that, I swear that I won't do that again, if you want any proof you can ask me almost everything... I really want a second chance...

If you want you can unban me and mute me for a very long period so I can still play on the server and you're sure that it won't happen again.

• Like Like x 2
  5. WarriorZombi Newbie DRC Player

Sorry for spamming the thread, I just wanted to say that I have been reading all the rules and I swear that I will respect them. ^^
    And, if I have questions about the rules, were can I ask them ?
    Thanks ^^

6. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I decided to turn your permban into a tempban of 2 weeks.
    If you ever swear again, there would be no second chance for you.
    Don't com online with an other account or your IP will be banned again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.