Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zathial, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Srsly that anticheat is not the best XD i am not going to lie. ppl get kicked or banned for things they are not really doing for example schimmelbrot's ban. That AntiCheat can be correct but it sometimes is not, for example if u are really laggy and u are falling; apparently you are flying to the anticheat. If you are trying to combo someone while they are in mid air and you accidentally hit that player thing you get kicked. You say its 99%(got that from schimmelbrot's unban app) of the time correct but idk where you guys are getting those statistics they are wrong. maybe 60% or 50%. but it is not that high. My main reason i am bringing this up is because especially since this is my last chance to play on this server i Do Not want to get banned for something i did not do i am honestly scared every time i play on your server in fear that it will ban me for some weird reason or "hacks" or "flying" i am in fear b/c i usually have a high ms bc i live in U.S with a ms of 255 which is lame but what can i do about it. I have to record everything in anyway i can if its screenshots or video which is no way to play bc the fact that i got to record my game play is not fun and amusing also you might be asking yourself why would i record myself if i wasnt hacking. Well honestly most mods dnt believe me but all those times i got banned i was never hacking believe it or not i cant make u guys believe so believe in what ever u want to. plz im saying plz in the most nicest way fix it. im sure many people will agree with my point.
    Ps: if only i knew how to tag ppl i would XD.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. SimplyNDP Newbie DRC Player

Hey, hacks have "FakeHacks" it makes someone look like as if they are hacking, thats probably the reason, but maybe its anti cheat too, i was successful to hack admin commands.

3. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

This bug has been fixed.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.