Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Banshee, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee Woodcutter DRC Player

Hi, i'm new at your server, so good...

How do i earn/get vip?

Vip is so cool because yu can flai and is so cool bbecause i like it, pls give me rankup vip

im poor i have nothing, i live in brazil, but im poor, i always wanted to have vip, please i du anhythingui i love you, bie. i will never be happy. i want a nokia phone but just because i never haved anything and, i always wanted to have a phone, but my mom can't give me and my dad, we are poor, but my friends on school have, iphones 6s and iphones 5s, i always wanted a touchscreen phone, but i can't, they have videogames, like ps4 and xbox 360 and xbox one, WHY I CANT HAVE IT? WHY DID I BORN POOR!? MY FRIENDS CAN HAVE ANYTHING, BUT I CANT, I HATE BEING POOR. PLESE GIVE ME VIP

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

DRC wont give ranks for free, you should work for your rank if you want it that badly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We don't give VIP for free. It's sad to hear you are poor. But if we give it once, everyone is going to ask and come up with ridiculous stories.
    Topic closed.
    Reason: we don't give ranks away for free (not just when they ask)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.