Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Updates and announcements' started by JelleDRC, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Hi DRCers

1. Heads up
    I am finally (almost) done with my exams.
    Things should get a bit faster from now on (unless I get my results the 29th and see that I failed 50% of them)
    The only thing that needs to be done is a project presentation the 26th, and some partying after that to celebrate the ending of the exams.

The problem atm is that I have a very bad flu, causing me to be very slow and not really in the mood to do anything but sleeping. I hope I'll get better soon.

2. Christmas/NY giveaway

Winners:

Premium minecraft account: Reynout123
    The support was insane. I can't even remember the exact amount Reynout donated. It was over 240 euro for sure. Thank you so much!

Wishes:
    1. @Holycrafter_360
    Don't know if I have to place the Christmas wish and my resolutions here too... I created a apart topic:
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/christmas-time-d.12026/

But I'll post it here too:

Hi DRC,

It's almost Christmas, so the end of the year!

[​IMG]

I want to thank several people for their help and happiness they gave me this awesome year!

So let's start:
    - spooky321 : You actually know why :blush: Last year we've worked and we've done very very much things together. Mostly on Survival, but als PvP and sometimes SkyBlock! You feel as a real friend, actually you are one! Thanks for this! I wish you the best next year and good luck with school!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- PeanutPlatter : Wow, just wow... How much fun you gave everyone this year! Sadly you stopped, but I'll never forget you!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- MrMoustaches/Stijn :Well, you know at the beginning of the building team project, I didn't feel really motivated because of some reasons (You know them). You helped me out, and I want to thank you specially for that!
    For you too, a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

- Ofcourse JelleDRC : Thanks for this year DRC! I think this year was really busy, but you made a way out! I wondered how much DRC was changed this year, many many suggestions were accepted and that all made DRC even better! Good luck with DRC coming year, keep up the good work and up to the 4 years!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Jelle! :)

- The whole staff team: Thanks for all your help! I wish you good luck this year, and keep up the good work! Don't forget to have fun ;p
    Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

- The rest of DRC! Thank you for this wonderful year! I really enjoyed it! You are all part of this awesome community and all help to make it even better! Thank you guys!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

[​IMG]

My resolutions for coming year:
    Don't argue, help other people and help DRC! I think I probably will become less active this year, but I won't stop! Again, I really enjoyed this year and keep up the good work!

Byebye everyone, enjoy all the food you probably get! Don't eat too much. And take care of that you don't lose any fingers or so with setting of fireworks ;p

[​IMG]

Kind regards, Holy!

PS. If I forgot you, reply and I'll probably add you to the list ;p

2. @DablioDRC
    Hello, That in 2016 will be an excellent year for all my wishes for others is That Don't miss the food in their homes, everyone can have a great time and enjoy life, that their countries won't be natural disasters and they are good at his studies and that may be our future genies of the future. To me I want to be able to help everyone, you can have fun and study hard.
    Happy 2016 !!!

3. @IJsbeer (Lenkagamine00)
    I hope that y'all may be healthy and kind in the upcoming year. That you may be content with your accomplishments, and learn from your failures. That you may discover new friends, or grow closer with those you already have. That you may find love, get good grades, have fun and that you may truly live this 2016. May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let's hope I can finally quit slacking and go to the gym next year. ^^

They received their prices via conversation.

3. Bot attacks (December 2015 - 16th of January 2016 R.I.P. †)
    Due to bot attacks by random people (huge botnet), I had to spend some time in the exams fixing this problem for good. Ilias and I had been working on it since december, but I got everything fixed the 16th. Bots are no longer causing any lag to the server.

I hope you all enjoyed and that the year started well for you!

Kind regards
    Jelle

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

But, the survivalgames is fully updated and will be released in the next few days.

3. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Spoiler -_-

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

• Like Like x 1
  5. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

GG, now zuip till you kruip Jelle!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

And me ?

Yeah I forgot the total amount as well :p I think around 247 or 257 And I was like after I reached 100: now I am going to stop donating :p
    Woepsssss

And Jelle I meant what I said: I did it for DRC :) so you are welcome :D

Congrats to the others as well :D @Holycrafter_360 , @DablioDRC , @IJsbeer

7. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

Congratz. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Can't you read? :( You don't have to make it worse!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. WretcherBoy Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Nice things to read :)

10. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Well then get well soon!!!

11. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Get well soon. Nothing more inmportant in life then health;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Thank you all and especially the JelleDRC :) I was in desperate need of it.:tearsofjoy: I'm Very Happy ^^^^:D

13. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Another Spoiler I Think:
    Team Skywars will be coming.
    How did i get this info? I was playing skywars.. I died... Got some stuff with 1 head and 1 arrow for teleport to player, 2 heads/ 1 head and 1 arrow for teleport to team and finally a border block for leave. When i clicked teleport to player it showed wht the player was doing on his screen

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Jelle is it have another day with special surprise ? like minecraft acc , unban all etc ?
    and congratz to all ! and good job DRC !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.