Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Elmasry902, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmasry902 Newbie DRC Player

i got banned for no reason my name ingame is Prospero20 please help me i got 14 days i love this server i want to paly please unbann me

2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Prospero20,

You were banned by our anti-cheat autoban system. You then proceeded to avoid the ban with a multiaccount named Prospero10, so I banned your IP for 2 weeks for breaking the rules. You might want to read the forum rules and the server rules, just for reference - https://drcnetwork.com/threads/server-rules.3928/#post-51135

What were you doing when you were banned? What server were you playing on? What was the exact time of the first ban? I will tag @JelleDRC in this post in case you provide useful information that helps to improve our anti-cheat system, but your ban will most likely be the full 14 days since you tried to avoid the initial ban.

In the future, if you are banned again, do not avoid the ban with a multiaccount as you only make things worse for yourself.

-rebeeccc

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Elmasry902 Newbie DRC Player

no i tried the login with other account to tell any moderator in the server that i have banned and unbann me
    --- This message was merged, Jul 24, 2016 ---
    please unbann me

4. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I appreciate your honesty as to why you logged in with another account. The problem is, this is not the proper way to get unbanned on our server. I am not sure if you've had a chance to read the rules yet, but I'll quote the rule that you violated:

Rule 9: Multi-accounts are not allowed.
    Rejoining the server with another account while banned, will resolve in a tempIPban.

Because you broke this rule and because there is no indication that you're familiar with the other rules, it is hard to justify shortening your temporary ban. What can you say to convince me that you're a rule-abiding member? How can we know that this wont happen again if you are unbanned? Also, you never answered my questions about what you were doing and what server you were on when you were banned initally.

5. Elmasry902 Newbie DRC Player

let the bann 4days only not 14 days please

6. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

It is apparent that you aren't going to answer my questions or explain what you were doing when you were banned. I'm sorry, but we cannot shorten the ban if you do not help us to understand what you did to trigger the auto-ban and prove to us that you understand the rules. Take the next 13 days to read the rules and contemplate what you have done wrong. Please wait out your ban and do not make additional posts on this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.