Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Fragking0164, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fragking0164 Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: fragking
    *What are you accused of: AntiCheat Ban
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I was killing some mobs and training my xp. and I got banned for KillAura. Please unban me. I don't know why am I even banned.

2. koolmees71 Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hey fragking. You were banned by @rebeeccc who will take care of your request

3. Fragking0164 Newbie DRC Player

@rebeeccc
    Please unban me. I was doing nothing illegal.

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I Will ask Rebeeccc to respond on this, but currently I am on school. I Will contact him as soon as I am home.
    @rebeeccc
    I Will tag him aswell.
    Please be patient for his respond.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  5. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello FragKing,

Thank you for your patience. It was indeed our Anti-Cheat system that banned you, and so we need to understand why. Please answer these questions to help us get a better picture:

What were you doing when you got kicked and banned?
    Which server were you in?
    What time AND date was it?

Thank you for helping to make our anti-cheat system better for everyone!

-rebeeccc

6. Fragking0164 Newbie DRC Player

What were you doing when you got kicked and banned: I was training my xp in a xp farm.
    Which server were you in? Survival
    What time AND date was it? I can't remember the time properly but the date was January 21 2016.
    Please unban me as soon as possible.

7. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thanks for clarifying this information. It seems unusual that just using a XP farm would trigger a KillAura AntiCheat ban unless you actually had KillAura turned on to help you kill the mobs and gain XP. Are you sure you didn't have this hack turned on at the time of ban? Was this your XP farm, or another players farm? How many spawners does the farm have, and approximately how many mobs were spawned at the time of ban? Do you have a good internet connection or does your connection lagg? The AutoBan is 14 days by default, and you have 8 days left in this ban. To avoid future AutoBans, please answer these questions and help us to determine what exactly happened. If we cannot get a better understanding of why this ban occurred and why you aren't at fault, then the ban will be left to its full length.

-rebeeccc

8. Fragking0164 Newbie DRC Player

I didn't turn on a hack with my choice. But it said something like KillAura.... The Xp farm wasn't mine.. I was using Assassian Damian's Xp farm... Something like 15-20 mobs were spawned at the time of ban.. My internet connection isn't very good and it does lag...
    I hope that you'll believe I am innocent because I didn't turn on any hack by my own choice and I don't even know what a KillAura is .... And thanks for helping me out...

9. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thank you for providing more information. As we dig deeper into this situation, I have a couple more questions. You didn't turn on a hack by choice, meaning that you have a hacked client and it is possible that killaura was accidentally turned on? If you were in AssassianDamian's XP farm, was it one with multiple spawners and a water elevator and drop? What type of mob was it and were any of the spawners changed from their original state? I am not sure if you have any rank in survival, but if Damian had the spawners changed using his rank, you aren't allowed to use that XP farm unless you have appropriate rank. Please help to clarify these questions so we can resolve this issue. Thank you!

-rebeeccc

10. Fragking0164 Newbie DRC Player

Yeah I have a hacked client. And I was in AssassianDamian's XP farm... he has multiple spawners and a water elevator yes. .... the mobs were zombies ... I don't know if he had changed the position of spawners as they are not quite visible to us.... Well I guess if you can't help me now ..... I'll just wait it out but thanks for your concern ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I appreciate your honesty. In the future, you would be wise to avoid using a hacked client on DRC. If you are autobanned for hacking it will be difficult for you to convince us that you weren't actually hacking. Mob spawners with a water elevator can spawn many more mobs than you can see, so this probably added to your local lagg. Multiple zombie spawners almost never occur together, so this XP farm has changed spawners and you aren't allowed to use it without donating. You can get Damian in trouble as he isn't allowed to share farms of this sort with players who do not have appropriate rank. Please refrain from using this farm unless you acquire the necessary rank. You will be automatically unbanned when your tempban expires. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.