Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by skyopminecraft, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyopminecraft Newbie DRC Veteran

Ok, so i have been playing DRC's skyblock for 3 years! I just love playing skyblock, in fact, i play it on every single server that i've been to. And because of that, i found something that really annoyed me, DRC's skyblock it just .. not unique at all, actually it just not different from all the other skyblock servers, and i think thats why i rarely see the skyblock in DRC gets more than 25 players online. I think you should make something different from other servers, imagine a machine that can transform 10 irons into 1 diamond or something, just imagine how cool it would be! I'm telling you this cause i'm very very very loyal to DRC, its my 12 years old childhood playing this server with bunch of friends, sadly they're all gone now :( ... till this day i'm still sticking with the server's skyblock, i am a veteran skyblocker now, thanks to the old times, back in the day when skyblock was sooo harsh :) so.. pleaseee think of something crazy and unique to have players stick to skyblock :) thank you!

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So you are saying we should do a little rework of the skyblock?

Greetings Reynout123

3. skyopminecraft Newbie DRC Veteran

Yes! you should first change your starter island .. in DRC's style! after that i think the biggest problem in skyblock is the shop, you should add some stuff in it, not like some new stuff like magma cube or something, but some machine that can transfer stuff to other stuff or some other machines that can do other crazy things xD. I really love the idea that you can create your own shop in your own island, but thats gonna put the main shop down sometime, so adding those thing would be awesome :) i really appreciate you for checking my thread :) stay awesome mr.Owner

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am not Mr Owner :) And it's a fair idea. Will add it to the suggestion list and we will take a look into a rework of skyblock ^^
    Thanks for your suggestion!

Greetings Reynout123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.