Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by etk2000, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

Minecraft name: etk2000
    * What you are accused of cutting, griffe CREATE accounts with offensive nicks
    * A brief description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Good afternoon, everyone will start for 3 topics
    1 * - I never use hack and never use yesterday mesmom in skyeggs me and my friend gananza reported one.
    2 * I do not consider that qu I did graffiti for What do I did was just something that already happened to me in the past: I called a modeler once when I was robbed and he just said to me, why do not claimou everything you I had done I did not have enough blocks to claimar and he gave me no ball
    because you guys gave me ban knowing I was not grifando but only I was trying claimar something in spawn margins, not broken any block, but just tried claimar so I conseguice sell that space the blocks that I put are already removed and I never grif nothing
    3 * This topic is the one who was given with a One reason because I created an account with names cursing modelers (if you want I will exclude or else pass the password you guys even do that). I'm not a child doing wrong and then talks did nothing and does not take ban.Ja'm almost of age and know how things work. Porfavor read with ateçao to all what I wrote I hope has not done all this for nothing required from already carefully: Gustavo Rovani
    anesitas and andie
    Sorry everyone that I have offended all this not happened a bad joke sorry to everyone I offended it will not happen again ...
    I take this situation to ask me manden all rules via email so I can translate.
    Thank you that was my call all what I said was true can check read and re-read and not understand can call me send me an email and I will answer it.

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Good sir @Anesitas has banned you and will help you with this topic.
    Please wait for his responds.

3. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

PLEASE FAST SERVER The JUST RESET AND WANT TO GET MANY THINGS THAT CAN NOT TAKE MUCH MORE TO DO
    THANK YOU

4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Type in more caps and be even more impatience. Does always work in a positive way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

sorry had already written in capital letters and did not delete the text when I looked q was in large font.

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm going to be honest with you, the lack of decent translating your words from portugese makes it pretty darn hard to understand what you are trying to say. Could you please try a different way?

7. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

I'm sorry man but not know any other method because only know the google translator and now how can we make presiso very soon be unbanned

8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

well then.
    Retype your message in portugese.

Just that message though. the posts after that one need to be english again.

9. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

SO YOU WANTED TO SAY?

nome Minecraft: etk2000
    * O que você são acusados de corte, griffe criar contas com nicks ofensivos
    * Uma breve descrição do motivo pelo qual você acha que merecem ser unbanned: Boa tarde, todo mundo vai começar por 3 tópicos
    1 * - Eu nunca uso corte e nunca use ontem mesmom em skyeggs eu e meu amigo gananza relatou um.
    2 * Eu não considero que qu eu fiz grafittis por que é que eu fiz foi apenas algo que já me aconteceu no passado: Eu chamei um modelador uma vez quando eu fui roubado e ele apenas disse-me, por que não claimou tudo o que você eu tinha feito eu não tinha blocos suficientes para claimar e ele me deu nenhuma bola
    porque vocês deram-me proíbem sabendo que não foi grifando mas só eu estava tentando algo claimar das margens de desova, não quebrado qualquer bloco, mas apenas tentou claimar então eu conseguice vender esse espaço os blocos que eu coloquei já são removidos e eu nunca grif nada
    3 * Este tópico é aquele que foi dado com uma Um dos motivos porque eu criei uma conta com nomes amaldiçoando modeladores (se você quiser eu vou excluir ou então passar a senha vocês mesmo fazer isso). Eu não sou uma criança fazendo palestras erradas e, em seguida, não fez nada e não leva ban.Ja'm quase da idade e sabe como as coisas funcionam. Porfavor leia com ateçao a todos o que eu escrevi eu espero que não tenha feito tudo isso para nada exigido já cuidadosamente: Gustavo Rovani
    anesitas e Andie
    Desculpe a todos que eu ofendi tudo isto não aconteceu uma piada de mau gosto desculpe a todos que eu ofendido que não vai acontecer de novo ...
    Aproveito esta situação para me perguntar Manden todas as regras via e-mail para que eu possa traduzir.
    Obrigado essa foi a minha chamada tudo o que eu disse era verdade pode verificar ler e reler e não entender pode chamar-me enviar-me um email e eu vou respondê-la.

10. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Good afternoon, I'll start with three 'topics'.
    1. I don't use hacks and never used before. Even yesterday I reported a hacker with my friend.
    2. I don't think that what I have done is grief, because that happened to me once and I called a moderator to help because someone stole my stuff and he just said that I should have claimed the place, but I didn't have enough claimblocks to claim it, and then he just 'left'. Why did you guys ban me knowing that I haven't griefed anything. I was just trying to claim the borders of a spawn. I didn't break any block, just tried to claim it. - I'd sell this "space", the blocks I placed would be removed. I never griefed anything.
    3. This topic is for those that have been given one of t he reasons why I created an account with an offensive nickname towards staffmembers. (If you want me I can delete the account, or I can give you the password so you can do it yourself). I am not a kid doing wrong speeches, and then, I didn't do anything and didn't get a ban (?) I am in the age where you know how things work. Please, everyone read what I said "with attention". I hope that I haven't write it for nothing.

Kind regards, Gustavo Rovani.

I am sorry for everyone that I have offended, that was a joke. This won't happen again. I take this situation to ask you something. Send me the rules in my email so I can translate them. Thank you, that was my 'call', everything I said was the truth. You can read it again and again. If you don't understand, send me an email and I'll reply to it.

Edit: Going to take some painkillers because you just gave me a headache. Please, next time you use google to translate stuff... Write everything properly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm going to skip the first two, since they are meaningless for me. Let us skip to nr 3:
    [​IMG]
    So, the first two are obviously some accounts you play/played on. then comes our nice account for Andie. Thats basicly what triggered me to do some investigation on you. While I am doing so, you join with the elytra account, and start building random stuff, (read: dirtlines) on the between one of the towns and spawn. When players ask you to stop, you go and try to break.

When I ban you though, you try to come back with the bottom account. so we aren't even talking old accounts, you create them just for us.

So the first question for you:
    What did Andie do wrong to you?

The second question:
    Why did you create the unban appeal, if you start creating these kind of accounts not that much before.

• Like Like x 1
  12. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

Please have as a andie translate for me because the text translated by google translator is giving me wrong information meaningless phrases
    --- This message was merged, Apr 6, 2016 ---
    ok .We will start from the beginning, sorry andie thought modelers served to solve a problem and not be complaining.
    1 * I never want and never use any hack or texture x-ray .All other accounts were created by me and nothing more than that porfavor revise this'm not hacker.
    2 * not emphasis added nothing not the God of chancel and when you guys asked me to stop and when you guys broke I returned to put blocks? we wake up, stop false accusations not stand it anymore.
    3 * I not only possess these accounts knowing that how I will know if you are not making you guys deicharam to put two accounts there is that this list is true? dear friends have a lawyer father and how you guys have wrong information about me I wish that you guys these names not invented? ban by multiacconts takes how long? then if only these disbanam other accounts because they do not have any reason I get banned in other accounts without any accusation on them, again I repeat I am sorry to have done so have not used hack or emphasis added anything I was not warned that it would take ban it is continued then why ban anyone told me that if I entrase with some account name that contains inappropriate language would ban then because of that.
    Is that not enough for me to be unbanned a lot of false acusaçoens against a single person is that you are not taking advantage of a member. It is not because you are a modeler that can be giving ban for improper reasons imagine that I ban for 3 reasons and only one of them was more or less correct porfavor arrives errors'm not hacker en not emphasis added nothing to stop false acusasoes and only deem ban when you know for certain that 100% of the reason is correct

reflect other moderators

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  13. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I try to understand what you are saying.

"I did nothing wrong, stop falsely accusing me"

That is what I get out of it, and if that is correct, then my only reply is this: You are multiaccounting and creating hateful accounts directed towards staffmembers. That is enough for a ban.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. etk2000 Woodcutter DRC Player

then that's why I'm asking unban'm sorry entantan it just went through a game already understood that is not to do more to make this sorry
    --- This message was merged, Apr 6, 2016 ---
    because you made false accusations against me could answer me?

15. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I believe that I have already proved that I am not falsely accusing you, so I suggest you stop saying that.

Your ban will be made into a 2 week ban, you are welcome to join the server after that with the requested account only

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.