Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Joynator, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joynator Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: Joynator
    What are you accused of: I am accused of having Multiple Accounts and foul language(what is true), because i wanted to prank my bro NesstyTrap, and it was a veeery dumb decision to think that there are no consequences with it:(
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I think I am deserved to be unbanned because I 17 years old and I know that I should not be doing such dumb things like have Multiple Accounts or prank a bro with swearing on him. Please believe me that i will never do this again because i do not want to be permanently banned from this server, I like all the people that are playing there (most on the Creative Server)

Your sincerely,
    Joynator :)

(p.s. when u do not unban me please decrease the time ban, thanks!
    p.p.s @Anesitas banned me)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The permban was a fault from my side, i did 2w3d but that didnt translate to 17 days. It has been changed to 17 days now.
    Please keep in mind that your bro reported you, so that he didnt like it that much.

Also, your alt went offline as soon as i questioned it. That wasnt very clever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.