Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Qix, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Please reynout theres almost 1 month im banned i just want to come back, my phone is broken because my brother that doesn't understand anything at all threw it down and now it is not working because the display is broken so it doesn't turn on, so i can't play games on it and the only thing i have left is my computer and i really missed drc i don't want to play single player for more 2 months ;( Please understand me.

please don't be angry and mad with me. :(

@Reynout123
    --- This message was merged, Jun 25, 2016 ---
    Oh i forget to put it on the main text,

I passed in my portuguese quiz in my school i got B+ And now im in my summer vacation and my dad said he was going to buy me VIP mlg for minigames in drc but i didnt tell him that i was banned and he is waiting for my response, he said me to tell him in 1 week because if i say no he will use that money in another thing but i want to be mlg VIP! please i can't waste this chance to get a awesome prize! ;(
    here's the proof that i passed in my portuguese exam:

of 10 points i got 8!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Already asked dracindo.

I am debating if you made this story up (from you dad) or not. And I am thinking if I should unban you because you "have" a chance.

3. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

What you mean
    i don't understand

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Simply:

I am thinking what I am going to do with this.

5. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

so, i should say something or stay calm and in silence until you give me an answer?
    im leaving to my school party, i presume that when i come back you will have an answer already?

c y a

@Reynout123
    --- This message was merged, Jun 26, 2016 ---
    Sorry if you think this is kind of spammy but my last message was at 5:40 PM so i'm here to give you a friendly reminder, because i think you have been forgot of this topic, or you are still thinking, but just to have sure i'll tag you so you wont forget to reply.

A friendly reminder from Qix

@Reynout123 :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am not going to unban you. And this because following reasons.

1. The ban was set to a min of 3 months by Panzer
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/emergency.13831/
    You promised him you wouldn't break any rules. But you did. He said if you did you would get a minimum ban of 3 months.

2. Lying in this topic about your lenght atm
    Now this topic? You said the following thing

A bit of math is needed.
    1 month = around 4 weeks = 30 days
    You are banned from the 15th of june. You asked an unban again on the 25th of june. 25-15 = 10 days = 1 week and 3 days.​
    upload_2016-6-26_11-38-3.png
    So that's lie number one.

So no you aren't waiting a month. But only 10 days.​

3. You didn't listen
    Either you will recieve a forum ban or not. That depends on what Dracindo decide. The reason is because I said: No unbans during your bans anymore.
    And you did it with this topic.​

4. Questionning your story
    Either you are using some silly story again. You used TDAH in the past. I asked my mother (who is nurse) and TDAH is indeed a disorder when you have to wait for a long time you will get hyperactive. But that aside. First you took that disorder as excuse. Second unban you toke the disorder AND your brother as excuse to get unbanned. Now you are using your father as excuse to be unbanned. So I am thinking, like Anesitas though here, you are using all diffrent types of stuff to be unbanned. And that's not how it works.
    I am not saying you are lying about the diseases. But I am serious wondering if they are true or not.

IF they are not true at all, then I am serious dissappointed in you and I would be very mad. Because using diseases as an excuse to gain stuff is the worst thing you can do.

5. No respect

5.1 Example 1
    You think I will come up with a desicion that fast? Oh wait now you will probably come up with the TDAH disease. But beside that. Really? After 3 hours? You think I have nothing else to do? I was feeling sick, had a bad headache, was watching tv,... You see? Have other things to do as well. I was working on some other topics as well. And checking DRC ingame ofcourse.​

5.2 Example 2

A friendly reminder after 4 hours or so not responding to this topic? This isn't a friendly reminder. This is pushing me to think faster. Because you don't have any patience at all. It can be because TDAH. Like I said in 5.1, I am no robot and have to do other stuff as well beside reacting on this topic.
    5.3 Endless taggs

2 taggs in one post? Well it were double post. But beside that? Why tagging me multiple times? I wouldn't forget your topic. It was still in my notification file. And if I lost track of it Dracindo would have tagged me once as a friendly reminder.

So I hope you read all 5 reasons and remind them.

I will say it one last time:

DO NOT CREATE ANY OTHER UNBANS UNTIL YOUR BAN IS FINISHED
    IF YOU BREAK ANY RULE AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED FOREVER
    DO NOT SPAM YOUR TOPIC
    DO NOT TAGG ME WHEN NOT NEEDED
    HAVE A BIT OF PATIENCE

I hope this one was clear enough?
    Greetings Reynout123
    Have a nice day!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1