Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by BruceForce(YT), Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruceForce(YT) Woodcutter DRC Player

*Minecraft name:BruceForce
    *What are you accused of:use Xray
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    I do not use xray was just playing with my old friend that we are not seen for a long time , give of nothing am banned , I see prove that I was using Xray .

well I was in survival and it appears that I have been banned for use xray by panzerwaffenNL want to see him prove that I was using xray , I just was playing with my friend her I was not using xray and tava about to write to my channel , I need unban soon OBS:
    I was banned just because I said I had a lot of diamond but it was joke

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

3. BruceForce(YT) Woodcutter DRC Player

@Dracindo
    Yes he banned me for no reason just because I said I had a lot of diamond he sent tell saying it was to turn off the xray then I told him not to use give a while after I take ban.
    --- This message was merged, Apr 19, 2016 ---
    Now I want to see him prove that he was using x ray @Dracindo

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I just tagged him to let him know that there is an unban request for him to handle.
    Also, I'm pretty sure he doesn't ban people for X-ray, just because they said they have alot of diamonds.

Now, no need to reply to this post, just wait for Panzer to respond.

5. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello

Like Dracindo said I don't ban people for saying they have a lot of diamonds.
    However what you did was more interesting especially the tunnels you were in since they weren't just a line or any normal mine. No they went from diamond ore spot to another diamond ore spot. Which means you knew there were diamonds in those places since you tunneled right to them. One tunnel was 5 blocks above a diamond ore and you just made a stair right to the ore spot so explain to me how you got from diamond ore spot to another?

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. BruceForce(YT) Woodcutter DRC Player

Then prove that I was using x ray I had help from a lot of people in mining only if any of them was using the xray but I know not to using and I was already banned because of it.but i dont use xray
    --- This message was merged, Apr 19, 2016 ---
    when you saw it , I mining

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  7. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Sorry for interrupting this unban.

Bruce, don't Come Back with an other username on a different IP Thank you!

Greetings Reynout123

8. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

First of all sorry for the delay I have some stuff going on that also need to be done.

Let me tell you something having xray yourself or working together (so mining) with someone that has xray is the same.(So the same punishment)
    Saying that you didn't know your friend was using xray is hard to believe since he dug straight to diamond ores.
    So if you say my friend uses xray then explain me why didn't you report him because the tunnels were 100% xray?

9. BruceForce(YT) Woodcutter DRC Player

@Panzerwaffen because I did not know that my friend was using Xray and if I knew obviously would report it because he was only thinking and when I asked him how he got both diamond, he said he was lucky to suspected some strange tunnels under my home and did not know what it was, and after he spoke that he gave me all the diamonds that were formed into blocks, there I would even ask him how he found every one diamond or would report , it was 1 day before I was banned , hence he left and never came back after giving me the diamonds , and waited for him to enter the server and as he was preparing everything to start recording because I did a series on my channel on the server, and went banned, this is the only thing I know .
    --- This message was merged, Apr 21, 2016 ---
    @Reynout123 sorry but needed to get somehow on the server, I admit that I entered, but for a good cause , to talk to some people who were on the server waiting me to record with them, that there I was banned and time to start recording , I told them WHAT had happened.

10. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Still you broke 2 rules now instead of 1.

Panzer will decide what happens to you. He can ask me my opinion since you are kinda my ban as well right now.

11. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

12. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I will believe that you didn't know but from now on WATCH OUT if you don't trust anything you can always ticket him/her and then a mod will look at it. This will avoid you getting banned for it.

Now I will give you a 3 weeks tempban just keep in mind DO NOT AVOID IT.
    And please give me the name(s) of the friends that used x-ray!

13. BruceForce(YT) Woodcutter DRC Player

@Panzerwaffen
    sorry for the delay , I was very busy but these are the nicks :
    these are the nicks :
    cano991
    MajkoLP
    _ItsNimnom_
    --- This message was merged, Apr 27, 2016 ---
    @Panzerwaffen We live on the second day after the server has upgraded to 1.9, and will watch when you see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.