Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by goncalog01, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goncalog01 Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: goncalog01
    Accused of: swearing at staff
    Short description of why I think I deserve to be unbanned: Few weeks ago, I was playing on your server with my friends in the factions. Then, one of your admins invaded our territory. Then my friends insulted him but I didn't, but because I was with them in our faction, I also got banned. I would really like to get my account back, please!

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

First of all: My apologies for the late response to this topic.

Your ip has been banned by @Andie who will be taking care of this topic. Please wait for her to respond here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Do you think that coming to Factions and badmouthing about me and my family it's "nothing"? Well, if so, you are quite mistaken. I can immediately close this topic, because you are clearly lying when you say "Then my friends insulted him but I didn't, but because I was with them in our faction, I also got banned." But I guess you are not aware of this fact:​
    I would never ban the whole faction only because one of your members is misbehaving. I would also NEVER ban someone unfairly, so quit wasting our time and show me your point. Also give me a good reason to unban you, AND explain yourself about the following list:
    upload_2015-12-2_21-57-55.png

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player was last seen on the forum on 29/11/2015 and lied in unban request.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.