Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by BRAND0N23, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRAND0N23 Newbie DRC Player

I got banned for making another account but I swear I didn't even know about the rule.... terribly sorry though
    Apologies to Andie__

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Basically, we were playing an Egg Wars match. And our teams were the last ones, so obviously we had to get into each other's island to either kill or be killed. I was the one attacking your team while both of you were camping. Alright, that got me killed once, I did not complain nor swore at you. I simply said "xD". O k a y. My teammate managed to get into your island, broke your egg and attacked you. I went there as well and we started pvping against each other. BOTH of you died to me and my teammate. When the game ended up, you started badmouthing, saying it was bullshit, that you couldn't hit me. That was because apparently you were lagging (your soul off, as I said). And your friend, of course, started saying he'd report me for that... (W h a t though?) However.
    [Member]BRAND0N23: I do not really care wtf you want to be called
    [Moderator]Andie__: And I couldn't care less about your complaints
    [Moderator]Andie__: Just watch your mouth : )
    [Member]BRAND0N23: I won't
    [Moderator]Andie__: Well, keep going then : )
    [Member]BRAND0N23: I will
    [Moderator]Andie__: Gogogo
    [Member]BRAND0N23: Can u stfu

I tempmuted you after that, and you decided to join using another account, avoiding your mute. That's how you got banned. Not because you swore at me, nor because of your childish behavior after losing. You broke 3 rules, by being disrespectful, by swearing and multiaccounting, that's why. Just on a sidenote, I don't think you should overreact and be mean towards people only because you can't handle losing. Try to improve your behavior.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to make a response.

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player don't feel like answering. Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.