Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by Qix, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

I do not have sure, but i think i'm leaving, not sure.

If i do it, remember i love you all

@Anesitas you and @Reynout123 are the best admins

@Mendel, @koolmees71, @Panzerwaffen, @Andie__ and @rebeeccc you guys are my best mods.

Players, there are much i love. Like: henry, dylan, velhodarua, @giouta , @anas_said, @jinada, oxi pvp, Chumbz, murillo, @otakuBR, navix, @alvaretrm, when, albertopipoca, jean, @TropMushRoom and alot more! i love you all, and if i am leaving don't worry, i will ask admins if i can transfer my ultimate rank to one of you :), I love you all!

BUT I'M NOT SURE YET!
    --- This message was merged, Oct 15, 2016 ---
    well, do you know what? i think i'm not leaving this server, i realize i think about this for days or maybe weeks, but as i said, i have alot of friends here! and the personal reasons for leaving isn't that bad, so yah, i am staying. Sorry for creating this topic and after 30 minutes saying it can be closed but, i am not leaving my best friend and staff. and if u just wanted me to leave because my rank, i'm sorry to say but you aren't my friend, or i do not recognize you as a human being. well, thanks, and bye, :D, topic can be closed.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.