Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by MarceloG4M3R, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarceloG4M3R Newbie DRC Player

Was playing with my friend in my MarceloG4M3R account, and made a flood to him,I was worried
    that he would die with my items in skyblock , then flodei five times tell , and I banishment for a day, shortly after I joined the page of my sister on the same pC with another account to try to talk to the mod , but did not know it also gave ban ip , then I ban ip , and now want to know when my ban end up in the account MarceloG4M3R my ip will be also unlocked , I'm desperate because much like that server and had never broken any rules , these two were the first who ended up going on at once , please , if my ip is locked forever please , please unlock it if they think they deserve , I love this server and do not want to stay without playing it!

Also after converssei with my friend and he said he did not feel enomodado with the flood , and I just floodei for him in all the time I played this server!

Please investigate this case !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.