Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by TrapForMum, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapForMum Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: GrieferPvP
    *What are you accused of: Reach and killaura hacks
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I like to much your server, the hacks don't call me to use it, i can't use for some reason, i think it's because i don't like use. I want to be unbaned!

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@Panzerwaffen was de one who banned you.
    Please be patience for his reply

3. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello

When I player against you you were hitting me from a range which isn't possible. I tried strafing on you but you hitted me again from a range which was just impossible. I will give another example I was on high ground and you were building up. I stood on the edge and you jumped hit me. Than you build a block up and I was on the edge again you hit me without me being able to hit you and yes I tried multiple times times. And please don't blame it on me being bad in pvp or me having a bad connection because both are false.
    For the killaura you managed to kill me while I had full leather gear and wooden sword and was on full health while you didn't have a sword and had full leather armor. and you had more of these moments

So as you said on my profile you want to prove me wrong so please do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

If I am not wrong he is the same player you banned when we were in Eggwars Panzer ?

@GrieferPvP the same happened the day before you got banned ... I was playing eggwars with my brother, we destroyed your team egg and eliminated all other teams and you were the only one remaining ... Somehow you managed to kill both of us in full iron armor with practically the best equipment there is in eggwars from a range which made me doubt of you. Anyway I thought my pvp skills sucked, but my brother is like twice as better as me.
    The next day you go and kill Panzer, me and Andie from ranges and with techniques pretty abnormal.

Care to explain this ?
    Thank you !

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.