Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Ravnyl, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravnyl Newbie DRC Veteran

My minecraft name is Ravnyl
    I don't know why I am banned maybe for multi-account Ravnal but ravnal is my best friend and the previous days we have slept over at eachother so we shared te same ip.
    The reason why I want to be unbanned is that I want to contininue playing in our (ravnal's an my) survival we made in the past few days I slept over at his.

I absoluty expect to get unbanned because we did nothing wrong

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Poll deleted. Going to leave it open because I accidently deleted every trace of it.

3. Ravnyl Newbie DRC Veteran

Are we banned for hacking then ?

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

No, you were banned for multiplayer. I banned you after a ticket was made. Upon looking at your ip's I figured the evidence was enough to warrant an unban request to get it sorted out. Were you both playing at the same time? Why such similar names? Also who has played here longer?

5. Ravnyl Newbie DRC Veteran

Like i said I was sleeping over at Ravnal's so we shared te same ip and we are friends since our birth so we do much things the same like our names. If you still don't believe us we will prove it with skype or something. Oh and me, Ravnyl played most on thia server because this was the first server O ever played on.

Ravnyl

6. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Looking at the info, it appears as if you do some things in a row and then ravnal does things. Classic one person playing two players. However going down earlier, I can see where two obviously different people were playing. I'm going to unban your ip and both your user names so you can play again. Hopefully your story is the truth and it all is a misunderstanding.

Players unbanned
    topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.