Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Art, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Woodcutter DRC Player

Really not sure who to blame here. The ignorant moderator that thinks he/she knows everything or the unreliable (I think anti-cheat) plugin that kicked me. Either way this is bullshit.

Name person:
    Andie
    What has the person done: Hackusated and threatened to ban me if she gets another 'warning'
    When [time and date]: Around 00:00 30-11-2015
    Proof:
    Note: At the time i got kicked to hub, I had no idea this had to do with hacks/ an anti-cheat plugin, that's why i was so confused when Andie said "I think you know what I'm talking about" or something like that.

[​IMG]

"That's sad" -ignorant mod

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hate to bring it to you. But you can't just call someone ignorant for that.
    I would suggest re-reading your "cut into shit" video. The clearly says: 'if you are using'
    The plugin tells us when it registers more than odd behaviour, and kicks you for that. Andie had nothing to do with all that.
    On the other hand, the way you react to her with stuff like 'bullshit' and 'ffs' is less than appreciated, so all that this topic would turn into is the topic where you got yourself banned.
    She never said you had any hacks, so please do not go and falsely accuse people of things that didn't happen. Because as you say that you do not take hackusating from a mod. We do not take false accusations from players, and I personally do not take it from people that talk like 8 year old call of duty brats. You are 26 years old but right now you truly are behaving like one of those spoiled brats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'm quite sure you know the meaning of "ignorance," then I shall ask, don't come here and call me ignorant, because I kindly asked to turn off any hacks that were using, instead of banning you. I never claimed to know everything, I still have a million things to learn, and I will, with pleasure. And even if I were being ignorant, who are you to point that, sir "I don't take hackusating from a mod easily", "ignorant mod", etc?
    About "really not sure who to blame here", this topic is all about me, so I believe you are sure about who to blame. That's all I have to say for now, because I don't feel like attacking someone over such a silly thing, which is exactly what you are doing, Art.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Art Woodcutter DRC Player

ig·no·rant
    ˈiɡnərənt/
    adjective
    1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
      "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
      synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored,untrained, illiterate, unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed,unenlightened, benighted; More
      • lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
        "they were ignorant of astronomy"
        synonyms: without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to,incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; More
      • informal
        discourteous or rude.
        "this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"

I call you ignorant not because you thought that i was possibly hacking, but because of the way you were informing about what was going on.
    That's a cold ass way of telling someone that you think he's hacking, especially when he's not. So I was shocked and was worried that I was about to get banned even though I didn't certainly knew what you meant. So I tried to get answers from you about what's going on but you kept delaying your answers and giving me curved answer as if you didn't care.

So I was the whole time like what the fuck??

And then you dropped the bomb:
    Which made you seem to me even more ignorant than before, because I knew for a fact that I wasn't hacking.
    At that point I was thinking "is it really possible I get banned for something i didn't do just because of a plugin warning. If yes either the plugin is really shitty or the mod is really careless and doesn't know the value of a warning from that plugin and about it's reliability".

Answering the "What did i get kicked for?" with delayed answer of:
    ^see this shit?
    Made me even angrier, because I was still in shock and still didn't know what I really got kicked for and what kind of warning she was talking about. I kept my temper and proceeded into asking "can I have an answer?" and again a careless moderator with a careless answer:
    WHOO???? WTF?
    But I still kept my temper and tried on more time with "Can you please be straight and tell me what's going on? Did an Anti-cheat plugin think i'm hacking or what?" so she/he said:
    And this is were the confusion between us began because of out 1st language difference (which I realize, now, while writing this) that caused me to loose my temper and create the shit-cut video and shit-written thread.

If you want to see the rest of the conversation:
    [​IMG]

I still think that you are careless, unprofessional and amature moderator for responding in the way you did without absolute certainty. And if I get banned for this post, then be it.

btw I'm 16 and English isn't my first language.

5. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Well let me make this very clear.
    If you think that Andie is an:
    , than you are not only "insulting" her, but also me and the rest of the staff team.

If you don't like the way we do things, well I think the better option for you is to just leave and find an other to play on where you can keep being rude and annoying without anybody saying anything about it.

By this note, topic closed. Next time if you are going to accuse someone, try it with respect for them.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.