Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Anesitas, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Name person: @luukgamekanaal
    What has the person done: Threats when other player suffered connection issues.
    When [time and date]: 5 feb '16, 13.25 CET
    Proof:

So, the scenario is the following: Luukgamekanaal wishes to exchange kitpvp for survivalmoney. His offer was 60k kitpvp for 80k survival at first, in the end he agreed on trading 40k kitpvp for 80k survivalmoney with JohnSenpai, who suffered connection issues when entering kitpvp server. Thus being unable to pay Luukgamekanaal. When they returned in survival the following happened.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After this, JohnSenpai paid the money that he got from Luukgamekanaal back, during this proces however Luukgamekanaal keps saying that he was lying about his lagg, and that if he didn't repay immediately that he would be reported, at one point even saying 'enjoy your ban'

Reason that i'm making this topic:
    Both players are high ranked donators, thus making them trustable, but also examples for the newer players.
    If I were to be a new player, and I would see someone making these kind of comments just because someone is unable to pay money, I would leave the server within 5 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. luukgamekanaal Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

You did not understand ..
    The deal was I gave him survivalmoney 70k and he 40k kitpvp to me but he did not payd me and it took quite a long time before he gave it back .. (I said maybe 80 but in msg we agreed 70k) and I wish kitpvp and survival .. not I survival and He kitpvp ..
    But he also give it back everything honestly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Luuk, I think you're long enough on the server to know how to react on these kind of situations: Make a complaint on the forum (or a short ticket ingame if you're in a hurry) if he doesn't refund you immediatly. Please keep your temper at all times, you've been in our community long enough and have a high donator rank, you are one of the people who represent our community. Be the example, please.

And @JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 if you can't, for lag reasons in this example, keep up your end of the bargain, please give the money back immediatly as well. Than nobody needs to get angry for no reason.

Since this happened a while ago and everything has been returned and ended well, I'll leave this as a warning. Please don't threaten people that you'll get them banned or fight your conversations in game. Use the forums to settle your problems, where all staffmembers can follow the discussion and help resolve it with more ease.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.