Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by OpTicNationX16Z, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OpTicNationX16Z Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Hey ik hou van pvpen maar de laatse tijd valt me internet zomaar weg
    dus ik zat in pvp typte net spawn en toen viel me internet weg maar ik werd in die tijd gekilt door iemand KJscherp maar heb lang voor 4 golden appels potions en full diamond armor en sword gespaard met enchants dus ik vraag netjes me stuff terug en hij zegt keihard nee ik vindt dit onterecht

2. topvennie Gold Miner DRC Veteran

1] Rule 16:We do not reimburse money or stuff.
    If forever reason you have lost money or stuff, you will not get this reimbursed by us. Also if this because of a server reset, mistake or bug. We do not reimburse money or stuff when it is stolen, lost, due to rollbacks or when you can’t find it back after updates or when you died BY ANY CAUSE. Even if the staff made a mistake. Don’t ask for reimbursement, you won’t get it.

2] The forum is now english :D

3] If you've troubles with your internet, try to restart your router.
    If that doesn't work, do you have a cable connection or a wirelless connection?
    If you have a cable connection, look if you have the same issues with other computers with those cables. If you do, reset (not restart) your router or buy new cables.
    If you have a wirelless connection, try to reset the software of your adapter. If that doesn't work or if it isn't possible, reset your router.
    If that doesn't work, buy a new adapter or try to work with a cable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OpTicNationX16Z Coal Miner DRC Veteran

@topvennie niet bemoeien met dit soort dingen zijn niet jou zaken ik vraag het aan staff!

4. topvennie Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Be calme, I'm just trying to help.

BTW, you don't have to tell me anything about the rules. The errors you made in 30 min 1) The forum is english. 2) If you make a unban appeal, you have to use a correct form.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OpTicNationX16Z Coal Miner DRC Veteran

6. topvennie Gold Miner DRC Veteran

What's that for an anwser? How do you mean bye bye?

You're here for getting your stuff back (what never will happen) and your internet connection. I helped you with your internet connection and gived you some more information about you change to get your stuff back. And what did you. You just started with hating on me? Just don't ask anymore for help in the futur if you just hate on the people who tried to help you.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Although I am a dutch moderator, I still have to point out that @topvennie is right: We do no longer allow dutch on the topic section of our forum, our main and only language is English (Unless you put both in 1 post)

Apart from that, we do not hand out stuff for something that we can not check. The player killed you and we can not prove that you disconnected due to your network and not because you just combatlogged.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.