Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by RaivisM, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaivisM Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft Username: RaivisM
    What are you accused of: Dont trap using /tpa

A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    I didnt use it as trap and before there was water down there it was just my own way to have big tunnel down to my strip mine. i only get banned cause my trust friend started tpa people there even in the logg i said it wasnt ment to be a trap it was just something else then glass what i could i see throw
    I never tpa anyone there, and never used it to kill people.
    14:58:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Moderator]Reynout123: You are walking on it...
    [14:58:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SAVE: AutoSaving completed
    [14:58:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Moderator]Reynout123: LOOOOL
    [14:58:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 2022296 has no item?!
    [14:58:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 2022296 has no item?!
    [14:58:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Moderator]Reynout123: he trapped his own :P
    [14:58:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VOTE] Meadman voted! Use /vote to vote!
    [14:58:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Sponsor++]skullcandy_kidz: MrMoustaches, holy mother of coincidences
    [14:58:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Donator]QueenOfFrost: Making fun of john cena? Why?
    [14:58:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder]MrMoustaches: ikr
    [14:58:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]RaivisM: Its not really ment to be a trap
    [14:58:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC] * Shaks_Gamer is no longer AFK.
    [14:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -----------------------------------------------------
    [14:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have not voted recently, please vote to support the server!
    [14:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -----------------------------------------------------
    [14:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Use /vote to get the vote link!
    [14:59:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]JackyEyes: ye
    [14:59:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]RaivisM: Its just something else then glass you can see throw
    [14:59:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 2027220 has no item?!
    [14:59:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Moderator]Reynout123: so JohnSenpaiYT how is this working?
    [14:59:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC-ULTIMATE]JohnSenpaiYT: XD m8 Moustaches did u see the fox reporter? Vine
    [14:59:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Sponsor++]skullcandy_kidz: I saw that lol
    [14:59:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder]MrMoustaches: Nope :S
    [14:59:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC-ULTIMATE]JohnSenpaiYT: He's selling dias for 5$
    [14:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC-ULTIMATE]JohnSenpaiYT: seee
    [14:59:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Sponsor++]skullcandy_kidz: Is he really?
    [14:59:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC-ULTIMATE]_DividedByZero: LAter
    [14:59:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]hamim: Whoooooooooo
    [14:59:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]_DigiTalTouCh: Is anyone selling elytra for dia
    [15:00:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member]Parox121: me
    [15:00:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DRC-ULTIMATE]JohnSenpaiYT: And we tpa then when the person tpa he will open the

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am the one who banned you.

I have a good reason. It was on your claim so it was your responsibility. Why did you remove the water down there?
    Why not using glass? This would kept you out of this problem.

Greetings Reynout123

3. RaivisM Newbie DRC Player

i didnt remove the water JackyEyes removed the water and i made that tunnel to mine really early befor i had bunch of glass cooked and i also wanted to try the new 1.9 feature that you can place trapdorvs anywhere it was something new what i could have never ment to be a trap.
    --- This message was merged, Apr 8, 2016 ---
    I havn`t brocken any server rule so i shoudn`t get banned and would like to get unbanned and i only noticed water is gone few moments before i get banned its not like i had much time to fixanything i was doing my own thing then saw bunch people near my main chest went there saw water isnt down there and boom i got banned. And also i told jackyeyes when i trusted him that i dont want him to tpa anyone there or near

And you dont have good reason to ban me
    1. I didnt brock server rules
    2. It was somewhat safe before jackyEyes removed the water
    3. Its just a tunnel down
    4. Look at logs i havnt tpa anyone there besides JackyEyes (and even then i wasnt on the tunnel)
    5. Its safer then normal hole in ground (noone can randomly fall in it)
    6. if it was death trap for purpose of harvesting people stuff there would be hoppers at bottom
    7. Trapdoorv are placed randomly so they didnt make any big holes (its not that easy to fall in)
    8. I never used it to kill anyone.
    9. even just some dirt above hole would have been better death trap then this (cause this isn`t a death trap)

And i didnt use glass also casue when water was down there i could open it up any minute and jump down there to go strip mine its like having 6x6 openable doorv and still be able to walk on it if it was all glass i coudnt get down unless i leave some hole

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well you said to me my response was so late? You last editted it yesterday? Some have to wait even longer.

You can be happy I didnt close it immediatly because tempbans wont be shorten.

EDIT: I will unban you but please place the water back and use something else as cover for that whole. And don't let your friend tpa people ever again because it's your responsibility!

Geestings Reynout123

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.