Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Stryde_Ronzi, Jan 24, 2016.

?

What do you think about kits?

1. Rebelance it!

37.5%
  2. Dont change it!

50.0%
  3. Change God and Titan!

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryde_Ronzi Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Hello,

I really dont like the donor classes God and Titan. I really dont like these classes because its too op. I request an rebelancing of the classes (and no diamond armor) . I know that some donors wont like it since they paid for it but i really think this will make pvp fair.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I also have an suggestion:

Every donator can use kit knight every 3 hours (knight isnt really OP BC everybody can use the vote kit) but every 24 hour they can use their own donor kit.

By example:
    A Titan can use kit knight every 3 hours and kit Titan every 24 hour.

If this is implemented most donors will walk around with knight and they'll be much more careful with their Titan kits.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

People aren't going to donate for nothing. The server needs money and this is the only way

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. TheproLuc Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Well, I think it's better to give all the donators only 1 player vault. So becomes diamond armor more rare, so people won't use it that much as now. And now they go pvp in iron instead of diamond. This in combination with the 24 hours delay on titan/god will decrease the diamond armor guys I think.

5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

I like it the way it is right now tho

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

6. DVDV192 Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I completely agree with you, but unfortunatly most of the titans attach great importance to their kit, because they seem to enjoy unfair fights which ends in their favor. Therefore I think the kits won't be changed.

An other option which is likely to encounter less resistance is to make the free kits better. At the moment the best kit is kit guard, when you use strength in comination with this kit you're still not able to kill a titan. I think there should at least be a kit with full iron + iron sword + bow.

DVDV192

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Once again: Let's wait for the 1.9 update and then we'll see what we can do with the kits.

Thing is, people paid €85,00. I can buy 2 games with that. So they earned a kit like that. However, a longer cooldown would be profitable, as well as a maximum of only 3 player vaults (1 at knight, 2 at emperor, 3 at titan).

However, then we should have more simple donator features to compensate with this "loss". Like:
    - A donator shop with lapis, repairs, exp. bottles and books at a lower price (like a 10-20% discount)
    - /feed (cooldown 5 min.)
    - /ignore <player> (if not implemented yet, I never use this command so I don't know)
    - /near
    - /enderchest (stand still for 5-10 seconds, cooldown 1 hour, probably too OP in saving your good gear)
    - /kit arrows (64 arrows, cooldown 10-30 minutes, takes of Infinity I on God and Titan Bow)
    - /kit fallen (full iron armor, iron sword, bow, 64 arrows, 5 steak. 10 minutes cooldown.)
    * a kit, slightly better than guard with shorter cooldown. In case when running out of good armor.​
    - Keep exp. on death
    * saves you the trouble of stacking exp. bottles until you have enough.
    Implementing some of these ideas, especially the ones in green, will not make a too great difference in the game and will give donators the feeling they get more for their cash.

But when speaking of the fairness in kitpvp, bear in mind:
    It's a build-up gamemode. You kill people and try to get upgrade your armor over weeks / months. Everyone can create a kit that surpasses the Titan kit, Titans just have a low chance to encounter one of these people. Also, With not many people running around with their level of armor, they'll rely on that armor and eventually their skill will drop. Unlike the free player who will always fight at a 100%, he will get stronger.
    If you want a more fair pvp, do as I do and go to survivalgames. People can start with better kits, but if they can't get food and other valuable items, they're an easy target.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stryde_Ronzi Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Well it isnt the only way. Im not agianst it donor classes im agianst the OP ones. It doesnt seem fair for the free players. I know that most donors wont like it. Pvp is pay to win now (And i hate pay to win)

9. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

First of all you CAN defeat people in titan gear with kit vote and a strength pot + gaps + poison pot. Also 85 euro isnt cheap you know? They need to get some reward for donating that much of a amount so DRC give's Ranks

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I dont think pvs should be reduced cuz its the main reason for donating i think...

• Like Like x 1
  11. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

So how do you want the server to get money to survive?

12. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Well tbh even when i was not a donater i used to kill donater.. im not showing off or something but ill tell u how to get op...

1: sell every single thing u can.
    2:good pvp.
    3:buy potions only strenght and kill the iron enchanted guys(thats what i used to do and all the donaters hated me :( )
    4:eventually ull have ur echest with iron enchanted.
    5:at last go for the dia guys...best idea to sneak on them so u have pots on but tgey dont.

Seems easy :O

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Stryde_Ronzi Coal Miner DRC Veteran

agian i said im agianst the op classes meaning that the server can still earn money from other classes and other donations meaning that 2 donations arent critical for the server income
    --- This message was merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---
    Im talking about the op classes that are way too good for kit pvp. not how to be good in kit pvp
    Yes im aware that you can defeat people in titan gear WITH STRENGTH GAPS POISON POT. But since they can get the stuff so easily it doesnt matter
    The main reason for donating is getting the strongest classes. 1 Proves that pvp is Pay to win 2 Im not saying you HAVE to . I rather have an class rebelance then an kit removal just saying that there in the poll as an possiblty for players that really hate them

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  14. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I dont think this is the first server in which u get op stuff for donating -_-.
    And about skills if u r iron armor with strength u can kill a titan in 7 or 8 hits +strafe
    Dude they have donated afcourse they would get there kits they didnt get those ranks for free did they?and btw if u killed a titan and the titan donater or "op" player has titan too the better pvper wins...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  15. Stryde_Ronzi Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Yes this isnt the first server where you get stuff for donating. But i have seen servers change what the donors get: You can give dogs a treat for good behavior, But if you give them too much treats they become fat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

lel ur saying donaters dogs jk.... btw as u said You can give dogs a treat for good behavior But if you give them too much treats they become fat in this case the "dogs" pay for the treat so its not up to u reduce or increase the amount.

17. dj_douwe_14 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

or just make two kinds of pvp on different servers normal kitpvp and op-kitpvp.
    op kitpvp you can donate on to but for armour like prot 6 or something with sharp5 and 5 gapps
    and normal kits maybe prot 4 once a week and prot 3 every 24 hours thos donaters have prot 6 but maybe make te cooldown like 36hours.
    prot 6 is maybe hard but if we can get or buy gapps in te shop or for real money.
    you can get them ez.

18. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

What you're talking about means nothing. Your so called pay to play isn't even applicable. Go and look at the board and who is on top? How much do you think he has donated? Yes, a few Titan players are not very good and you can end up killing them especially if you do a good 3v1 with pots and gapples. However there are a lot of Titan players I know of who will clean up a plain 3v1 with no kit on. In fact, many don't even roll around with their diamond kits until another diamond member comes along.

Jelle gave you a decent kit just for voting. It was a very nice gift, IMO for just voting. Now, sell all your inventory and play when a lot of non op people are on and build some cash. Then buy you something nice. Way too many non donators are rolling around in Titan armor to be complaining about op donators.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Stryde_Ronzi Coal Miner DRC Veteran

With all respect mod. I said pay to WIN not pay to play yes you can play without paying anything but the donors have still the ADVENTAGE. And when you said 3 vs 1 with pots and gapples. 1 am a solo player hate teaming (except for team games ofc) 2 I play when lot of NON OP people are on (implying that some people are too op). I want to play for a long time seeing a diamond guy online thats gonna wipe me out ruins the fun. I dont want to wait untill the donor/member goess off I dont want to be the one that says old pvp was better (but old pvp was better!! eventough it had its flaws). Also seems like SOME people are worrying about the kits since i put a poll up and there where shared opinions (Also with all respect mod (agian) but saying that my post means NOTHING is very rude) Also changing the donor class will also stop people from having the *OP* armor and weapons. Saying that members can get this armor too is not going to change the fact its too op
    --- This message was merged, Jan 26, 2016 ---
    Yes you can. The dog still has a treat but is now gets less off the treat because hes eeh on a diet

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  20. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

So basically your complaint is you can't win because you refuse to do any of the things to get better armor like teaming or selling your inventory to save up for better armor. I call that an invalid complaint. Especially when viewing all the other non donators in whatever armor they want to be in. If that's offensive to you, then I'm sorry. All the tools are there for you to increase your kitpvp prowess, and yet you just want everyone else to have less because you don't want to change how you play. The donator kits help pay for the expensive servers the game runs on. I realize it seems so easy to be angry at the donators, but they are the reason there is a server for everyone to play on freely. So either change your way of playing, or continue using the base kits.

#topic_closed

• Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.