Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Airwin_, Dec 4, 2015.

Should bows of donator kits should be nerfed?

1. Yes just like in your example

2. No not at all

3. Yes but not as in your example

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Jun 7, 2013
    Gamemode: Kitpvp
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: Making the kitpvp bows less powerful becouse if you are a member and dont have titan you cant even get close before you get 2 schotted

Why we should implement this: Becouse the bows are too op in my opinion. In 1.9 Armour and sharpness is nerfed so bows would be even more OP.

Here i have an example of how the bows could be nerfed:

Vote kit: Power I bow
    Knight kit: Power I bow
    King kit: Power II bow
    Emperor kit: Power II bow
    God kit: Power III
    Titan: Power III punch 2.
    Dont forget to vote on the poll and leave a comment.​
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. luukgamekanaal Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Sep 23, 2014
    this topic is not quite right so you pay nothing for nothing 85 euros for titan .. and then .. do not flame than anything one power less ... but do not change anything!!!

1.9 is indeed the time being still not .. nobody said that,
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bravo229 Guest

It shouldn't be pay to win. Like if u pay €85 you can win almost every fight.

EDIT: I really like the idea of WoT at this point. I know, this isn't WoT and it will never be like it. But the idea of premium in WoT is this: You can buy premium or premium vehicles but you are not OP or not even close to it. You are just like any other regular player. Exept you will get some extra things like: more credits after the battle. More experience or more crew experience.

What I would like to see here is not that you need to pay $85 to win every fight, but for example things like: If u get killed u will not lose your armour but it will only be damaged. Or that you will get extra coins per kill so you can upgrade yourself quicker using the normal shop. A command like /repair which costs you $100 for example. Kits can stay, but not as OP as they are now. You cannot fight a donator right now. If u see one u need to run away, and most of the time you will still get killed.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Oct 26, 2012
    This would be unfair fir those who spend money like me and luuk. We spend 85 dollar for a good kit. So don't try to change iT because you would be able to win? You citiziens got a vote kit? You get strenght pots? You can kill titans as Well with those kits??
    Bruqaj got titan as Well he is citizen, and there are many citizen who have titan by buying/ killing.
    Just try and beat a titan or someone else with titan and become good at pvp. Not to change the kits because you think iT is OP. Jelle decided this kits so why try to change iT if he made iT like this?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

May 18, 2013
    I have to agree with Luuk on this. True, the bows are OP, but keep in mind that people donated alot for such bows and other features.

It's not like you won't be able to match those bows as a free player. You can buy Full diamond armor and sword and enchant them untill they are equal to kit titan. The same goes for bows. In fact, enchanting gear yourself can get better stuff than whatever is in the titan kit. It will only cost you in game money. But hey, that's what money is for, after all. Donators just have it easier to get good armor, but even a free player can have better gear than Titans.

But that would also make it pay to win. You get a kit that is a bit stronger but not too strong. Then when you have scored enough money, craft gear that is stronger than Titan is at this moment and use your money to keep your gear at its best.
    I also don't like pay to win, but with €85 I can buy something awesome, so don't you think people who pay this much deserve something that's equally awesome?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. kasperm10 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Oct 29, 2012
    It would be unfair if you change the kits now... People donated 85 euro for titan and that's a lot of money. Its not that hard to kill a titan if you spare a little bit money to buy strenght, speed and fire resistance potions and you have some experience with pvp.
    • Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.